Chapter 30 : Shocking Morning

Jack:

As soon as I left the castle, I was everywhere.

Spreading winter and causing troubles are my favorite hobbies. Seeing kids having their perfect snow day. Oh, what joy.

After spreading fun and winter all over the world, wherever it was needed, I was feeling tired. Since I've got nowhere else to go, aside from North's workshop, I went back home to Arendelle to be with my lovely Queen.

It was early in the morning when I got there. Around 6 or 7 maybe. I flew towards Elsa's window and found her sound asleep. As usual, I snuck in her room and decided to play a little trick.

I lay down beside Elsa, on the bed of course. Surprisingly, she embraced me. As she cuddled herself against my chest, I couldn't wait to see her reaction once she wakes up.

A few minutes later, Elsa's eyes started to flutter. I could hear myself snickering as I excitedly waited for her to awake.

She opened her eyes and glanced upon me, her icy blue eyes locked into mine.

I flash her a smile and said, "Good morning, Ice Queen."

"Aaaaaaahh!" Elsa screamed as she covered herself with the blanket.

I laughed and laughed until I fell to the ground. I couldn't help it. It was hilarious. Elsa just sat down on her bed, eyes wide. Then, after a few seconds she decided to speak.

"What are you doing on my bed?!!" Elsa growled.

"I was just lying down." I say in between my laughter.

"Lying down?!! Why am I hugging you?!! Did you wrap my arms around you on purpose?!!"

Geez, the rage of this woman.

"Calm down, Ice Queen. I didn't." I tell her with a nervous chuckle. "Let me tell you what happened."

I was about to sit on the edge of her bed when she suddenly screamed.

"No! Don't come near me. Don't you DARE come near me!"

She extended her arm in front of her as if she was getting ready to shoot.

"Woah woah! Easy! I'm not gonna hurt you." I say as calmly as I could.

"Stay away, Jack!"

"Okay, okay. I'm gonna stay here. But, listen to me, okay?" I asked of her.

"Go on, speak." She said in her fierce voice.

From now on, I would have to remind myself not to get on her bad side.

"Remember last night?" I started. "I went away to spread winter, right?"

"Yes, I remember that. I don't want to know about your spreading winter stuff. I want to know how or why the hell were you on my bed?!" She was getting angry again so, I just continued my story.

"Okay. So, after spreading winter I returned here. I decided to play a trick on you just by waking up beside you but, suddenly you embraced me. I didn't want to move away because I might wake you up and you looked so calm and peaceful. Then, you woke up an all hell broke loose." I ended with an unsure smile on my face.

"Are you sure you didn't mean any of those cuddly things to happen?!?" Elsa asked once more. Her eyes full of anger.

"N-No." I stammered as sweat trickled down my face.

"A hundred percent sure??" She asked as she came closer. An ice shard formed on her hand. I backed away slowly.

"Y-Yes. P-Please believe me."