Chapter 40 : Double Date Part 2

Jack:

(Lunch time)

"So, where are we doing this double date thing?" I asked Elsa.

"Probably at the tavern." She answered as she straightened her gown.

"You guys ready?" Anna said peeking though the door of Elsa's room.

"Yup." Elsa responded to her sister as she walked gracefully out the door. I followed behind her.

"Wow, Jack. You look nice." Anna complimented.

"I always do." I boasted. I was wearing a dark green, long sleeved shirt and some 'decent' white pants. Courtesy of my girlfriend, Elsa.

"But what happened to your eye? It's a bit dark in color." asked Anna.

"Snowball fight accident." I chuckled.

"Oh. Well, shall we?" Anna said as she went on ahead to meet Kristoff at the courtyard.

We followed her out and rode on Kristoff's sled on the way to the town.

Anna:

(At the tavern)

"Here you go, Your Majesties, Sires. Your order; chicken, vegetable salad and soup. I hope you enjoy your meal." said the waiter.

"Thank you." Elsa said gracefully.

"So, let's eat!" I encouraged.

"And while you're doing that, tell me what happened when you guys went away for a vacation." Elsa said playfully as she placed some food on her plate.

"Okay. Well, there was a welcome party, but it happened at the night we arrived because we surprised them. We all had fun. And oh! The food was absolutely delicious! They all loved me! And, and, they also had chocolate served for me too. Me and the baby trolls kept some in our pockets. And the little musical that they did for me and Kristoff was lovely. We also had..."

It was a never ending story. Kristoff also shared his side of the story. He, being interrogated by his family. And of how he managed to make space for me in his little shed. Jack and Elsa also told their story of what they did when we were away. The power showdown, the snowball fight and how Jack got his bruise. It went on and on until there was nothing else that we could say aside from the engagement.

I was still too scared to tell Elsa. I know that Kristoff and Jack will back me up but, I was still scared. (Kristoff told Anna that he told Jack.) Either way, I still have to tell her. She's my sister. She had the right to know.

"Uhm...Elsa?" I asked fumbling through the leftovers on my plate.

"Yes, Anna?" She said, after wiping her mouth with a tissue.

"I... No... We... Uhm... Kristoff and I..." Argh! I can't do this!

"Elsa, Anna and I have something to tell you." Kristoff saved me from the embarrassment.

"Hmm? What is it?" Elsa leaned it to listen to what we were about to say.

"Ready, Anna?" Kristoff whispered as he held my hand.

I nodded in response and took a deep breath.

"Elsa..." I started.

"Anna and I..." Kristoff followed.

We looked at each other and said, "are engaged."

Elsa:

Engaged?! They just left as a couple and now they're engaged?! Okay. Calm down, Elsa. You can handle this.