Chapter 24 : Victorious, Yet Epic Fail

Jack:

Finally, Pitch left and Arendelle was safe.

I could tell that Elsa was relieved when she let out a sigh.

Everyone was rejoicing our victory. Roaring cheers could probably be heard miles from here.

Hmm. We could use a little fun.

I formed a snowball in my hand and hit Elsa's face.

"Remember the first day we met?" I said to her with a challenging grin.

"How could I forget?" She answered as she formed a huge snowball above her head.

"That, I remember you not throwing at me." I chuckled. "Wanna give it a go, ICE QUEEN?"

"Oh, I sure do." Elsa said playfully. She threw the huge snowball at me covering my face with snow.

I shook off the snow and found Elsa giggling, making fun of me.

"Hey! That's unfair! I wasn't ready!" I said to her, laughing.

"Well, that's how the game works, Frosty." She said, curtsying.

"Frosty?" I asked, puzzled.

"Yeah. Since you call me 'Ice Queen', I'll call you Frosty." She chuckled softly.

"Yeah, I'm cool with that." I replied, leaning on my staff.

"Hey, love birds!" Anna called. "Are you joining us for a victory dinner?"

"Yeah. Hold on, Anna. I'll just thaw the snow and ice." Elsa said to her sister.

"You can do it tomorrow. We could use a little cooling off." Anna answered back.

"She's right, you know. We could make some soup to keep us warm and cozy." I suggested.

"Alright. I'll do it tomorrow." Elsa smiled. "Let's have dinner?"

"You go first, my Queen." I teased her as I bowed and pointed my hand towards the castle.

"Thank you, kind Sir." She answered giggling, playing along with my teasing.

Elsa:

Jack and I went inside the castle, to the dinning hall and found it lively. Everyone was chitchatting and laughing and having a lot of fun.

"Elsa!" Anna called.

I approached her. "What is going on here?" I asked.

"Dinner wasn't ready yet so, we decided to have some getting to know and stuff." She replied.

"Oh. Well, it's getting really loud." I told her.

"Really? Okay, I'll tell them to quiet down."

"No, no, no. I'll do the honors." I said as I glide to my seat.

"Ahem." I cleared my throat. Everyone looked at me with joyous faces.

"If you would all quiet down and take your seats, dinner will be served shortly."

"Why don't you loosen up with the formality. It's a party!" North said in his loud voice.

"Oooohh! And Elsa, you know who likes parties, right? Olaf!" Anna giggled.

Olaf!... Olaf!... Olaf!...

Olaf's name echoed in my head. I forgot about him. He... He melted.

"Where is he anyway?" Anna asked.

I looked down and started to cry. I don't know if I could revive him. Or that if I make another one, it would be Olaf, himself.