Chapter 4 : Trust Me

Jack:

After Elsa left and that little conversation I had with Anna, I decided to have a little fun. "Hey kids! Wanna have a snowball fight?"

They looked at each other waiting for someone to answer... "Yes!" They answered in unison.

With the swing of my staff, I had snowballs that were ready to be thrown.

I could feel the children's laughter energize me. It felt good.

After a few minutes, I can see Elsa making her way towards me.

I waved my hand and a snowball rested on my palm. And with average strength, I threw the snowball on the queen's gorgeous face.

"Ooohhfff!"

I laughed as the snowball hit her face.
"Hey!" She cried. "What was that for?"

"Nothing." I said, with my signature grin all over my face. "I just thought that maybe, you need a little fun!" And again, I threw her a snowball.

"That's it!" She exclaimed. She was now forming snowballs in her hands and threw them towards me. I laughed as she constantly threw snowballs at me and I, trying to dodge her attacks.

"I wish there was a way to capture her beautiful face. Her eyes were sparkling like the stars at night." I thought to myself. I couldn't help but stare at her.

*Ding Dong... Ding Dong...*

The chapel bells started to ring.

"Okay, fun's over!" Elsa announced to the townspeople with a smile.

I waited behind her as the people were thanking their queen for the fun they just had.

After the people have gone. I watched Elsa lift her hands and thaw the ice covering the floors. The snow stopped to fall down. It was now warm in Arendelle.

"Hey, Ice Queen!" I called out. "Should I leave as well?"

"Don't you have anything else to do?" She asked.

"I-uhm." I noticed that Anna was approaching her so, I paused for a while.

"Hey, Elsa? Kristoff and I are going to head back to the palace. You coming?" Anna asked her sister. She gave me an 'I know your secret' look. I didn't let it bother me.

I think Elsa noticed the look that Anna gave me for she looked at me for a while. I didn't say a word.

"Uhm... You go on ahead. I'll catch up." Elsa told Anna.

Anna smiled once more and left with Kristoff, Sven and Olaf.

"So, don't you have anything else to do?" She asked, again.

"No. Nothing in particular. Why?" I replied.

"Well, since it's getting dark out here, I was just wondering whether you would like to stay the night?" She offered shyly. "That is if you want to."

Elsa was inviting me to stay. Oh, this is gonna be fun.

"Sure. Why not?" I smiled as I started walking towards the palace. "I can, maybe, freeze some things that you own." I laughed.

"Hey! Don't be rude!" She scolded. "You're actually lucky that I'm inviting you to stay for the night."

"Ooohh.. Feisty! I like it!" I teased the Queen. Her annoyed face was amusing.

"If you ever try to annoy me again. I swear I would freeze you for real!" Woah, her face was serious.

"Maybe I took things too far?"I thought as I glided my way to her side.