Chapter 5 : Can You Keep a Secret?

North (Santa Clause from RotG):

Meanwhile, back in the North Pole...

"Where in the world is that boy?!" Bunny said furiously.

"You know Jack, Bunny. He's probably having fun somewhere." Tooth said, trying to calm Bunny down. "He'll probably be back by tomorrow morning."

"If Tooth is correct, I'll discuss the matters with Jack myself when he returns." I told Bunny.

They all sighed.

"Alrighty then, since it's getting dark... Meeting adjourned!" I called to the guardians.

Before I retire for the night, I started checking the toys that the elves were making. I passed by the Yetis to see what they were doing. And checked on the reindeers as well. Christmas is coming in a few months. We have to be ready.

I always check the globe last. As I was staring at it, I found out where Jack was. He was in Arendelle.

I wonder if he met that young girl from before with platinum blonde hair. And if I am not mistaken, she also has powers over snow and ice, same as he...

"Well, I'll find out the moment he gets here!" I said out loud, startling one of the elves.

Jack:

As we entered the dining hall, Elsa headed towards her seat at the edge of the long table. I watched her as she gracefully sits down.

"You can sit anywhere you like, Jack." She told me with grace.

"Will it be okay to sit next to you?" I asked, anxious of what her response might be.

"Of course. Anywhere you want, like I said." Elsa said properly as our dinner was being served.

I glided to the window and placed my staff next to it then, I moved towards the seat right next to Elsa and sat down. Anna and Kristoff were almost finished with their meal.

"So, Jack!" Anna suddenly called. "What brings you to our wonderful kingdom of Arendelle?" She said, trying to act all graceful and strict.

Elsa was giggling but she remained poise.

"What??" Anna turned to her sister.

"It's just that, being graceful doesn't suit you." Elsa told Anna, still giggling.

"Ha ha! You're so mean! Hmph!" Anna responded, annoyed.

"I'm just kidding, Anna." Elsa replies sweetly as her giggles started to fade.

"So, Jack. What did bring you here?" asked Kristoff, as he ate his last piece of chocolate.

"Well, the guardians were having a meeting and I got bored. I sensed some fun nearby and I tracked down where it was coming from and here I am." I finished my story with a grin.

"The guardians?" Anna queried.

"Yup! Me, North, Tooth, Sand man and Bunny. We are the Guardians. We keep the children safe from harm. Children need something or someone rather, to believe in. Right?" I started explaining in a cheerful manner.

Anna was leaning forward, probably interested with what I was telling them. "Tell us more, pleeeeaaaase?" She insisted while Elsa and Kristoff were listening quietly as I narrate my story.

"There are five of us. We have different centers or special traits, different fields of expertise as well. North is the Guardian of Wonder. He's Santa Claus! You obviously know who he is. No need to explain that. Tooth, on the other hand, is the Guardian of Memories. She's the famous tooth fairy. You know, the one who gives you a gift in exchange of one of your precious little teeth while you sleep soundly at night. Apparently, each tooth contains a memory, which Tooth collects."

I paused for a while to look at Elsa. She was playing with her hair.

I looked away, trying to hide my admiration towards the beautiful queen for she looked so innocent playing with her hair and all, and continued my story.

"Sand Man is the Guardian of Dreams. He makes sure that each and every child sleeps peacefully showering them with 'good dreams'. Bunny, Guardian of Hope. He's the Easter Bunny. He goes all over the town hiding Easter eggs wherever it was possible to bring, well, hope to the children. And finally, Yours truly, the Guardian of Fun, Jack Frost. I make sure that each and every child enjoys their day. I sometimes am referred to as someone who gives you a cold. But, whatever, I'm cool." I smirked as I spoke the last sentence with pride.

"Woah. I wish I was a guardian." Olaf interrupted, coming from the hallway.

I chuckled at his weird looking expression.

"That's was an amazing story! You have to tell me more!" said Anna, her eyes filled with amazement and excitement as well, as she stood from her seat.

Kristoff smiled and nodded in agreement. "But..." He paused and looked at Anna. "...I think the storytelling can wait until tomorrow because unfortunately, as much as I also want to know more, I'm starting to feel really tired." He yawned. "We'll leave the two of you alone now. Since we're already finished with our meal." He informed us, trying to stay awake. He reached out his hand to Anna as Anna quickly grabbed it and stood beside him.

"Oh, okay then, Good night Kristoff, Anna." Elsa greeted politely.

"Good night Elsa, Jack." Anna replied, cheerful as she is.

"Night guys!" I added.

"Come on, Olaf!" Kristoff called as the cheerful snowman ran after them.

After they left, it was just me and Elsa. The room was so quiet.

"Hey, Jack." Elsa interrupted my thoughts.

"Yeah?"

"Before I tell you what Kai said, can you promise me that you'll keep this a secret?" She whispered.

"Anything for you, my Queen." I whispered back with a grin.

"Okay." She inhaled deeply and exhales. "Can you help me with something?" She asked me worriedly.

"Sure. What is it?"

"C-Can you help me... find Prince Hans of the Southern Isles?" She said hesitantly.

"Uh- sure. I think I can do that. But may I know why?" I asked, wanting to know the reason behind it.

Why do I need to find this Hans? What is it with him that made the queen so tense?

I'm sorry, once again for a very long chapter.. D; Elsa is about to tell Jack! Ö i wonder what will happen next. I don't really know it either. Haha.. I'll get to that once I'm starting to write the next chapter! Thank youu for reading! Ü