Chapter 36 : Back to Arendelle

Kristoff:

"Guys, I need your help with something." I said to the trolls just when the party was about to end.

"Help with what Kristoff?" Cliff asked. Cliff was my 'father'. He and his wife Bulda took me and Sven in when we were still very young.

"I really love Anna and I want her to be part of my life." I let out a sigh, gathered up the courage I needed and said, "Make me a ring. I want to make her my wife. I'll propose to her by midnight and hopefully, she says yes."

"Yeeees! Right away." Cliff rejoiced. "Finally, you're gonna get married!" "Ooh! Let's wed them now! Get Gothi!" "We'll have Pabbie bless them!" They cheered.

"Guys, relax. I'm not marrying yet. We still have to be blessed by Elsa." I told them.

"Oh." I thought they would stop at that but they were saying a lot more such as: "When will you get wed?" "Will there be kids??" Ugh. They were relentless. "Hey what are you doing?!" I asked Cliff and the others as they pushed me towards Anna. I tried to get away but the kept on pushing.

"Hey! Let go of me!" I shouted at them. But still they kept on asking questions and were still pushing.

"Anna! Kristoff here wants to propose to you at midnight!" Baby troll said.

"What?!" Anna exclaimed at she looked at me profoundly. "Kristoff is that true?"

"Tell her Kristoff." Cliff whispered as he secretly gave me the ring. I placed it in my back pocket.

"Well, yeah. Supposedly, it was a surprise until they all ruined it." I said, looking down as I let out a deep sigh.

"Well, not really." Anna said, making me look up.

"What do you mean?"

"It's almost midnight after all. Wanna ask me something?" Anna teased.

It made me nervous. I was starting to have sweaty palms. I reached for the ring on my back pocket and knelt down on one knee.

I held the ring in my fingers, took a deep breath... "Princess Anna of Arendelle, will you marry me?"

Everyone was tensed, anxious, excited... I don't know. All I know is that I am scared that she would say no.

Anna started pacing. "Well, considering that my first fiancé left me to die and you were running as fast as you can to save me... yes!"

"Really?!" I sprung up on my feet.

"Yes!!!" Anna squealed as she wrapped her arms around me. I hugged her tight and kissed her lips.

Everyone was cheering and squealing and rolling here and there. It was a happy moment for everyone.

I gently pulled away and placed the ring in her finger.

The ring that Cliff made was wonderful. It was made from pure crystal. A shade of pink. It had intricate designs of both snowflakes and suns. And it fit perfectly on Anna's finger. It was simple yet exquisite.

"Now all we need to do is tell Elsa." I said to Anna who was admiring her ring.

Anna:

The ring Kristoff gave was adorable. It was so beautiful. I couldn't take my eyes off it until...

"Now all we need to do is tell Elsa." Kristoff said.

"Oh no." I said as I hugged myself.

"Why?"

"What if Elsa goes all ice crazy again? You know what happened when it happened before, right?"

"I'm sure it won't be like that. After all, You knew me longer than you did with Hans and we are in good terms." Kristoff explained but I still have this feeling that she won't approve.