Chapter 11 : Finally...

Hans:

I stood there, alone. They didn't forgive me.

I have nowhere to go. I can't go back home. I can't stay here.

I left the Queen's ice palace. The snow giant whom I battled with before was waiting for me outside.

I kept on walking away. Walking, walking, walking.

I was afraid. I had no one to talk to. There was no one to comfort me. I had nowhere to go. I was lost.

There was nothing else inside me but FEAR.

"... That's right... Feel the Fear..."

"Who is that? Show yourself!"

I started to tremble. How was I going to defend myself? I have no weapons or shields.

"...Come on. Feel the Fear..."

There it was again. I don't know if I'm going crazy or there's really someone out there.

I quivered as I looked around. There was no one there. I was about to run away from where I was standing when black sand started to show up out of nowhere.

Someone was laughing maniacally.

"...Finally!..."

Then out of the black sand was a tall man. He had silver - golden yellow eyes, dull pale-gray skin and black hair. He was wearing a long, black robe with a v neck line and black pants and black shoes.

And shadows were running down his arms.

"Hello." He said. "Shall I be honored to know the name of the person who awakened me?"

I wanted to run away but I couldn't move.

"H-Hans. Prince Hans of the S-Southern I-Isles." I replied hesitantly.

"It's okay. Don't be afraid. I'm someone who can be... Your ally, perhaps." The man said as he approached me.

"Oh, dear. Where are my manners." He snickered. "The name is Pitch. Pitch Black!"

Jack:

We finally arrived back in the palace after several hours. It was already night time.

I flew over to Elsa and Anna to help them dismount from Sven.

"Thanks Jack!" said Anna.

I held my hand for Elsa. But instead of reaching for it she just looked at me, pissed.

"No, thank you. I can handle myself." She said as she dismounted from Sven herself.

She started walking towards the palace without saying another word.

Would you look at that walk of hers. She just doesn't cease to amaze me. Wait, what? This isn't the time to be fantasizing Jack. Seriously.

"Oooooh. That's a tough state you're in right now." Anna teased.

"Huh?" I awoke from my day dream due to Anna's statement. "Why?"

"You saw that, right? She just left. When Elsa's upset or mad, she does that. And it's not easy to get her to accept your apology." She explained.

"Why me? What did I do?"

"I don't know. But she's certainly not mad at me or Kristoff."

What the hell did I do?

I groaned. "Okay. Tell me what I should do."

"Okay. Listen carefully. First, you have to talk to her. Know why she's mad. Second, tell her your side of the story. Third, wait for her decision. If she's still mad, there's a fourth. Fourth, do things that will make her smile. So that she would forgive you." Anna instructed, cheerfully.