Chapter 27 : Happy and Lucky

Jack:

I watched Elsa patch up her broken ice castle. Fix here, fix there. Then all of the sudden it was clean, everywhere.

"There, done. The floor is yours, Castle Critic." Elsa teased.

I flew up to the chandelier, went out the balcony, checked the walls, the floor, the doors. As I checked the whole palace, I started to devise a plan on how to ask Elsa out.

"So, how is it?" Elsa asked excitedly, interrupting my thoughts. But her question made me think of the perfect gesture.

"Something's not quite right." I say to her. Making her excited face turn into a disappointed one.

I know it was saddening for her but it was pretty amusing to me.

"What's wrong with it?" She sadly asked.

I waved my staff to make it snow inside her castle.

"What are you doing?" Elsa asked.

"Making it snow." I said, smiling like a kid.

"Why?" She asked once again.

I grabbed snow from the floor and waved my hand, forming a flower. Exactly like the one I made for her the first day we met.

Elsa looked puzzled as she watched me form something from the snow.

"A pretty flower for a pretty lady?" I say, offering the flower to the lovely lady in front of me.

"Thank you." Elsa accepted my flower and twirled it in between her fingers.

I saw her blush as she did it.

Perhaps she noticed that I repeated the events from our first encounter.

I kept my eyes on her. She looked up and gazed at me. Her blue eyes, sparkling like the stars at night.

This is it Jack. Your grand gesture. Don't fail this time. Okay, let's do this.

"Queen Elsa of Arendelle?" I spoke up as I came closer to where she was standing. I held the back of Elsa's neck making her head tilt up.

"Y-Yes?" She said in response. I could tell that she was nervous but little did she know that so was I.

You can do this Jack. You can ask her out. Make her your girl. Breathe Jack.

I built up enough courage to speak five words. Five little words that can change my entire life. Five words that can either make me the happiest man in the world or the most devastated one. Five words that started to make its way to break through and be heard...

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

There, I said it. I finally said it! I passionately looked at Elsa, waiting for her response.

"So that's what the question supposedly was." She mumbled.

"What?" I responded, confused.

"Nothing." She took back what she said, shaking her head.

"Uhm. Sooo?" I said eager to know her answer.

"Well, I really don't know what to say." She started as she walked around me.

My heart was beating really fast. Too fast that if it was possible for it to beat its way out of my body, it already did.

"Jack, I..."

Please don't say no. Please don't say no.

Elsa took a deep breath while I held my breath as I waited for her response.

She stood in front of me, looked at me and smiled. After moments of waiting, she finally uttered the words that I wanted to hear.

"Yes, Jack. I'll be your girlfriend."

Elsa said yes!

I was in high spirits. I was smiling like a child who was permitted to eat a whole box of candy.

"Yeeeeeeeeessssss!!!!" I shouted ecstatically. I was so happy that I hugged Elsa tight and flew around in circles.

She laughed as she watched me. I landed in front of her. I was panting from all the flying I just did. I gazed at her lovely face, and tucked a loose strand of hair behind her ear.

Elsa looked down, blushing. I slid my fingers across her cheek and down to her chin, lifting it gently so she would face me.

Elsa:

I could feel Jack's breath on my face as he came closer.

He's gonna kiss me! What do I do? Someone please tell me.

He tilted his head to the side. I felt his lips press against mine. They were soft. I heard his staff hit the ground. He held me closer to him, his cool lips still kissing me. He had one hand behind my neck and one on my back. I placed my hands on the back of his head, leaning in as he led me on. It was gentle yet passionate. I closed my eyes and savored the moment. We stayed like that for a while.

He pulled away gently and looked at me. His eyes were calm as they stare at mine.

Wow. So that's what a kiss feel like. It was life changing.

"You okay?" He asked, cheeks flushed.

"Huh? Yeah. I'm fine." I chuckled as I come back from my thoughts.

"Sure?"

"Yeah. It's just that I was never kissed before." I said to Jack and looked down from embarrassment.

"Uhm. You're not the only one." He said as he picked up his staff.

"Really? You mean you've never kissed anyone before me?"

"Nope. Just you, Ice Queen." Jack beamed.

"Oh."

I was somehow shocked that a charming person like him never kissed a woman before. But it was an amazing feeling to know that I got the opportunity to be the first to kiss the one and only Jack Frost.

"So, let's have our lunch." Jack invited. He was already sitting on the snow on the floor.

"Sure. I'm really hungry."

Jack:

I waved my staff in a circling motion in front of me creating a snow bed. Then I sat on it.

"So, let's have our lunch." I told Elsa.

"Sure. I'm really hungry." She said as she sat next to me.

"So, what do you wanna do now?" I asked as I munched on the bread that Elsa bought for me.

"Nothing, just maybe stay like this with you for a while." She said as she rested her head on my shoulder.

"Hey, I have a question." She suddenly blurted out as she sat upright.

"Yeah?"

"What's wrong about my castle." She said with her arms crossed.

"Nothing, Ice Queen. Everything's perfect now." I chuckled. Then, I leaned in and kissed her lips once more. It was soft and cool. I cupped her cheeks gently, drawing her face closer.

"I love you, Elsa." I said as I pulled away. I looked at her gorgeous face and flashed her a smile.

"I love you too, Jack." She replied smiling back.

I'm the happiest and luckiest man in the world!

Yey! They kissed! Twice! ^^ I'm sorry if it sucks. I don't know how to describe or portray a kiss in writing. Hehe.. I'm really sorry for that. I will try to improve though. Hehe. So, Jack and Elsa are officially a couple now! ü i hope that there will be no ice fights in the future. Coz that will be dangerous. Haha. I hope you liked this chapter and will continue to read the next ones. :3 thanks for the support. for reading/commenting/voting this story.. :3 see you soon my snowflakes! ❄️ ~karyned23