Chapter 26 : A Slight Touch of Deja Vu

Elsa:

After Anna and Kristoff left me and Jack alone in the kitchen, I wanted to ask how he was doing.

"Did you sleep well last night?" I started.

"Not really, you?" He said leaning on his staff.

He looks really cute when he does that.

"Not quite. But I'm okay." I answer as I place the last piece of pancake in my mouth.

"Here's your hot chocolate, Ice Queen." Jack smiled sweetly as he handed me my hot cocoa.

There was a feeling inside of me, I couldn't describe whether it was anxiety or fear or whatever.

I took the mug from Jack and drank the yummy chocolate but, it wasn't hot. "It's cold." I told him.

"That must be my fault. Sorry." He apologized and let out a sigh.

Since I knew that I was feeling tense at the moment, I thought that maybe it was my fault so I checked the mug and voila! There was ice forming from where I held it.

"It's okay. It looks like it's my fault." I said to Jack showing him the ice in the mug.

He didn't say a word so, I just drank up my ice cold chocolate.

"Stroll with me?" He extended his hand right after I set down the mug on the counter.

"Let's get going, then." I smiled at him and took him by the hand, pulling him as we were rushing out the door.

Jack:

We arrived outside the palace. I've never actually seen the whole kingdom. And since there were plenty of places to go to, I could spend the whole day with Elsa.

"So, Ice Queen, where should our first stop be?" I asked her.

"Hmm. we could walk around the town square and maybe meet a few people. That would be nice. What do you think?" She suggested.

"Yeah. That would be awesome. I've never really met other people aside from you guys at the castle."

We started heading for the town square. Everyone greeted their Queen gracefully, may it be adult or child.

Elsa introduced me to every person we met. It was tiring to say my name again and again.

Couldn't they just come around in a circle maybe, then I'll introduce myself?

"Hey Frosty, You hungry?" Elsa asked.

I looked down at my stomach and rubbed it softly. "Yeah. Tummy's growling." I said chuckling.

Elsa giggled. "Okay. Let's go get Tummy something to eat."

I love it when somebody plays along with my jokes and given that it's Elsa, it makes it much warm to the heart.

We arrived at the bakery. The aroma of the bread was delicious.

I could smell this all day.

"So, what do you want?" Elsa asked me.

"I don't know. You choose for me." I replied.

"Okay." She proceeded to buy the bread and as soon as she paid it, we went back outside.

"So, where to now?" I asked.

"There's somewhere that I wanna go to. Could you take me there?"

"Yeah. Where?"

"North Mountain. I wanna go visit my ice castle and maybe fix it." She said, eyes gleaming.

"Okay. Hold on." I said as I grabbed her by the waist.