Chapter 10 : No Place for You

Jack:

I told the wind to go faster and off we go.

"We're gonna reach them in time." I tell Elsa who was obviously worrying for her sister. "I won't let anyone hurt you or Anna. I promise."

She looked up and gave me a weak smile.

I held her closer and we flew as fast as we could to reach the North Mountain.

Kristoff:

"After all that you've done, you still have the guts to show yourself here?!" I shouted at Hans.

He just stood there looking at us.

"What are you doing here?!" I asked angrily.

"I was waiting for Elsa." Hans answered.

"What do you want with my sister?!" Anna exclaimed. "I won't let you come anywhere near her!"

"I-I just want to apologize."

Elsa:

"Faster, Jack!" I begged.

"Hold on, we're almost there."

I could see the light refracting from the ice palace that I made.

My attention was distracted when I heard someone scream...

"Nooooooo!!! Go away!!! Ah!!! Sven, wait for meeeeee!!!"

Olaf?

"Jack, look! It's Olaf and Sven. They're being chased by... Marshmallow."

"Marshmallow?" Jack asked.

"A snow giant I made before to keep Anna away. But, never mind that we have to save them."

Jack flew us downward and landed in front of Sven, who immediately stopped as soon as he saw us.

"Thank goodness you guys are here. Quick, Elsa, stop marshmallow!" Olaf demanded.

I faced my giant creation and he immediately calmed down.

"Hey, it's alright now big guy. You don't have to chase them away anymore. They're friends. Okay?" I instructed Marshmallow.

"Okaaaay." He replied in a deep voice.

"Olaf, where's Anna and Kristoff?" I asked the snowman who was starting to befriend Marshmallow.

"Uhm- I don't know. The last time I saw them was when they were heading towards your ice castle."

"Jack, we have to go to my ice castle." I turned to Jack who was obviously impressed with Marshmallow.

"Okay, hold on to me." He said as he directed the wind to fly us towards my castle.

We landed on the balcony, which was now destroyed. I used my powers to shatter the ice barriers to help us get inside.

"No! You stay away from her!" I heard someone say.

Kristoff? That was Kristoff!

"Jack, they might be on the other side of the palace." I told him. Jack had a serious expression on his face.

He held my hand and we glided towards the other side of the palace and found ourselves in the throne room with Anna, Kristoff and... Hans...

Jack:

I stood alongside with Elsa in what seems to be a throne room. Anna and Kristoff were there and someone else.

This must be Hans.