Chapter 49 : Party Starts in 3, 2, 1...

Elsa:

"So, here's your room. I hope you like it. I'm sure you're exhausted from the trip so, we'll give you time to rest before the party starts." I told Rapunzel and Eugene.

"Thank you, Elsa. But we're good to go. We're not tired. Right, Eugene?" She asked her husband.

"No, not at all. I'm fine." He chuckled. "But go on ahead. I'll just have myself settle down for a moment."

"Oh, alright!" Rapunzel responded in a childish way. "So Elsa, where's your room? And where's Anna?"

"Anna's in my room. She's borrowing some of my jewelry."

"You two are very close, huh?" She asked.

"Well, it's a long story but I'm glad that we still are." I said with a smile. "Well, here we are. My room."

I opened the door to find Anna messing my room up. "What happened?!"

"I can't find that perfect bracelet for my outfit!" She said as she rummaged through my stuff.

"No! Anna! Stop throwing my things everywhere!" I screamed trying to stop her but she was relentless.

"Hey, hey, hey! Both of you stop this fiasco." said Rapunzel. "What are you looking for anyway?"

"I'm looking for Elsa's gold bracelet. I've seen her wear it before when I caught a glance of her when we were young but it seems to be missing. I can't find it any-"

"You mean this?" I said cutting her off with the bracelet dangling from my right index finger.

"Oh! Yeah. That's the one." Anna chuckled nervously. "Where did you find it?"

"It was just here inside the drawer of my vanity dresser." I rolled my eyes as I handed her my bracelet.

"Now that you've found the bracelet, we just have to fix this mess you made." said Punzie.

"Sorry, Elsa." Anna said as she looked down.

"No. It's alright. But next time, just ask me. Okay?" I sighed.

"Okay."

"So, where do these go?" Punzie asked holding a bunch of my gowns.

"Let me help you with that." Anna and I both said at the same time making the three of us giggle.

We fixed my room in a heartbeat. Whew! Thanks to their help.

"So, Anna. Did you like my gift?" Punzie asked.

"I haven't opened it yet. Hold on." Anna said as she picked up the small purple box by the window.

"What is it?" I asked curiously.

"Waaiiit. I haven't untied the ribbon yet." Anna said as she opened Rapunzel's gift. "Oh, Punzie. This is beautiful."

"Well, I had no idea of your favorites so, I gave you one of mine." Punzie said as she took the necklace from Anna and insisted to put in on for her.

"It suits you, Anna." I said as I looked at her from head to toe.

"It does?" Anna said as she turned around and faced the mirror. "Oooh. It does." She giggled.

"Oh my gosh. Elsa, I forgot to ask you something." Punzie said out of the blue.

"Hmm? What is it?" I asked.

"Can you make it snow?" She said, with a huge smile.

I laughed a little and said "Yes, I can."

"Can you make it snow now?? Like in here?? In your room??!"