Chapter 19 : Out of Sight

A/N: Kristoff's P.O.V explains how Anna ended up in the courtyard along with Jack and Elsa during the time when Jack was about to kiss Elsa goodbye.

Kristoff:

After the meeting we just had, I sat next to Anna.

"Hey there, feisty pants. Are you feeling any better?"

"Yup. Never been better. I feel safer now." Anna said with a smile.

"I'm just gonna go look for Kai." Elsa announced and left.

Jack was staring at his reflection in the mirror, fixing his hair.

"Hey, Jack. You might want to stop fixing that hair of yours." I told him as I chuckled.

"Just give me a minute." He replied, fixing his hair, brushing it with his fingers.

"Too much grooming for a man." I whispered to Anna, making her giggle.

"I heard that." Jack said, finally stopping his 'narcissistic acts'.

"I'm gonna go after Elsa." Jack added.

"Okay." I answered.

As he left, I turned to Anna.

"What shall we do today?" I asked my charming girlfriend.

"Hmm. Let me think. We could go skating?"

"Nah."

"Ooooh! How about we gather ice? For your business?"

"We still have some stock."

"We could... I'm out of ideas. Hmm. We could walk around the kingdom?" Anna suggested.

"Yeah. We can do that. We can buy carrots for Sven along the way." I told her.

"Okay. Wait here. I'm gonna go find Elsa and ask for her permission." She said cheerfully and went to look for Elsa.

Anna:

"Weeeeeeeee!" I squealed. "He kissed you goodbye!"

I turned to Elsa who was as red as a tomato.

"Oh, shut it Anna." She said as she played with her braid.

"So, how are you two?" I asked, biting my lip, waiting for her answer.

"Fine. We're fine." She replied.

"Just fine? Come on, spill some info! I'm not your nagging sister for nothing."

"Okay. Geez. We've been a bit 'sweet' lately. But, that's it. He didn't confess or anything." Elsa had a slight look of disappointment on her face which made me want to make her tell me more.

"So, you want him to confess?" I excitingly asked.

"What? No! I mean, yes! Wait! I don't know. You said 'go with the flow', so that's what I'm doing."

"You're in love!" I screamed.

"Love? How do you know that? Are you even sure?" She looked at me doubtingly.

"Yeeees!" I shrilled.

Elsa sighed. "We'll see what happens. Let's head back in?"

"Okay. Bye, Olaf! Bye, Sven!" I said to the two little cuties at the courtyard.

"Bye, Anna! Bye, Elsa!" Olaf shouted.

"Goodbye, Olaf, Sven." Elsa bid them goodbye as well.

Elsa: