Chapter 12 : First Time in Forever

Elsa:

Jack faced me, floating in the air. He held my head and kissed my forehead.

"I know and I like it that way." He smiled sweetly.

I didn't know what to say.

How am I supposed to react?? I've never been kissed by a man before... Well, my dad did but that's not the point.

I was speechless, shocked, confused even.

"Good night... Ice Queen." Jack teased a bit, still smiling. He went for the door and closed it.

Oh no. What am I gonna do?

I gave it a few thoughts and decided to talk to Anna. Since she and Kristoff are a couple now.

I slowly opened the door. I could see Jack walking in the halls. I waited until he was out of my sight and was off to Anna's room.

But when I got there, Anna was not around. I didn't want to go back out and accidentally see Jack. So, I waited for her.

Kristoff:

"Hey, Anna."

"Yeah?"

"Are you okay? You seem tired."

"Oh yeah, I'm fine. I was just wondering why Hans returned to apologize. I mean if he was sincere or this is just some show he planned."

"I see. Don't worry about that. I'm sure that Elsa already scared him away." I chuckled. "How about I cook dinner this time? To make you feel better." I said, trying to look cool.

"You? Cook?" She burst out laughing.

"Why? I know how to cook."

"Okaaay. Whatever you say Kristoff." Anna replied, with a kind of insulting smile.

"Just wait and see." I told her, proudly.

"Okay okay. I'll just be in my room to change. I'll be back in a few minutes." And with that Anna left.

I smiled at her to acknowledge what she just said and started on preparing our dinner.

Jack:

As I was walking down the halls, I saw Anna.

"Hi there."

"Hi Jack. Kristoff's at the kitchen. You can join him if you want." She informed.

"Okay. I'm going to head there right now." I smiled at her.

"Okay then." She replied, starting to skip.

Am I gonna tell her what just happened? Hm. Maybe I'll leave Elsa to do that.

"Oh- and, Anna! Thanks for the advice a while ago. Helped me a lot." I said to my 'advisor'.

"Sure! No problem. Glad I could help." She smiled and skipped away.

I made my way to the kitchen to find Kristoff making dinner.

"Smells good. What is it?" I asked him.

"Roasted chicken." He said proudly.

"Are you making the desserts as well?" I said pointing at some cocoa beans nearby with my staff.

"I don't know. I've never really made desserts." He said.

"Then leave that to me. I've got your back." I chuckled. I placed my staff in the corner of the room and started to make some chocolate.

Anna:

I arrived at my room and Elsa was sitting on my bed.

"Elsa? What are you doing here?" I asked my sister.

"Anna. Jack... did something..." Elsa replied.

"What?! Did he hurt you?! What did he do?! I'm gonna kick him in the face! Just tell me, I'm ready!"

"No. He didn't hurt me. He... Uhm... He k-kissed me... On my forehead."

I gasped. "Really? How? Why? What did you do afterwards?"

This is exciting! Jack finally made his move. I wonder if Elsa likes him too.

"Nothing. I didn't know what to do so I just didn't say anything. And I couldn't. I was speechless at the moment."

"You should've kissed him back!"

"What?! I-I... Why?? Do I really need to?? Is that the proper way to respond to such situation? Anna, please. I'm serious. I've never felt like this before."

"I'm not really sure of what I should tell you to do. But I want to tell you something. But you have to swear not to tell anybody! Promise??" I pleaded.

"Yes, I promise." Elsa said, eager to know what I am about to tell her.

"Okay. Here I go." I took a deep breath. "Jack likes you. Not 'likes you' as friend or whatever. He likes, likes you." I told my sister.

I could see the shock in her face.

"Are you serious, Anna?" She asked.

"Yes, he likes you Elsa. I'm not gonna lie to you. You're my sister. And we don't keep secrets anymore, right?" I reminded.

"What am I supposed to do? I'm not saying that I don't like him..."

I cut Elsa off. "So, you like him too??"

"Maybe? I don't know. Yes, he's charming and attractive and all that. But, I really can't describe how I feel right now. I'm happy, nervous, flattered, shocked. It's just too many feelings that I can't seem to understand myself."

"Oh, Elsa. You like him." I teased my sister who was beginning to flush.

"Stop it, Anna. And tell me, please help me. What should I do?" Elsa begged.

"Well, perhaps you can learn to 'go with the flow'. That's what I did with me an Kristoff and we're perfectly fine." I chuckled as I started to blush, myself.

"Go with the flow. Okay. I'll try to do that. Thank you, Anna."

"No problem, Elsa." I flashed her a smile.

She smiled back. She was about to leave when I remembered that Kristoff was doing something 'special'.

"Elsa, are you joining us for dinner?" I asked.

Elsa:

"Elsa, are you joining us for dinner?" Anna asked before I was able to leave her room.

"Uh..." I paused for a minute.

Jack will be there. I'm so nervous. Calm down, Elsa. You don't want snow falling out of nowhere. Okay. I can do this. It's more awkward not to join them for dinner.

"Of course, I'm joining you for dinner. Why wouldn't I?" I chuckled nervously.

"Okay. I'm just going to change and head to the dining hall. I'll see you there." Anna said as she smiled sweetly.

"See you there." I smiled back.

Oh no. What am I gonna do? Go with the flow, Elsa. It's gonna be okay. Breathe. You can do this.

I went back to my room and changed as well.

I picked a baby blue, satin dress which fits me perfectly. It had a tiny blue ribbon tied around my waist that flattered my curves. This was my favorite night gown.

As I finished fixing myself, I headed to the dining hall.

When I got there, the first person that I saw was none other than Jack.

I looked at him and he looked at me. He didn't need to do or say anything to make my heart beat fast because, just the sight of him did the trick.

Do I really like Jackson Overland Frost?

Aaaaahhh!! Screaming my head off right now!!! XD Jack is soooo dreamy! Hello hello everyone! I hope you liked this chapter. I will work on the next one tomorrow.. :3 Yey, Jelsa! Haha.. thanks for reading my darling snowflakes! ❄️ ~karyned23