Chapter 38 : Fun, Excited, Nervous

Anna:

"Kristoff?" I called. He was preparing our supplies for tonight.

"What is it, Anna?" He responded as he wiped the sweat from his forehead.

"I'm nervous about telling Elsa about us." I hugged myself, looking down.

"You're not alone on that boat. I'm nervous as well."

"Really? But you seem so relaxed about it." I said to him with disbelief.

"Yeah. I just don't want to show you because you might get more nervous than you are now." Kristoff said as he approached me. "We're gonna be fine, Anna. By all means, I will convince Elsa if she rejects us."

"Oh really? Even if she freezes you completely?"

"Well, let's just not hope that it will come to that." He chuckled nervously.

"Hey guys!" Olaf shouted.

"Olaf! Where were you last night?" I said as I hugged him.

"I was playing hide and seek with the baby trolls. Then I fell asleep." He giggled to himself.

"Oh, Olaf. You just missed the best thing that ever happened to me." Kristoff bragged.

"Why? What happened?" Olaf asked.

"Nothing. It's just that we're engaged." He said, moving his eyebrows up and down.

"Oh my gosh! Really? Where's the ring? Let me see the ring!" Olaf shrilled.

I held out my hand, showing him the ring. Olaf stood there in awe. "It's sooooo pretty."

"I know." I said, admiring the ring myself.

"By the way, Olaf, we're going home tonight so don't think about going anywhere." Kristoff informed.

"Already? I thought we were gonna be here 'til tomorrow?"

"Well, change of plans. We have to tell Elsa about the engagement." I added.

"Oh. I bet she'll be so happy." Olaf said with a daydream voice.

"I hope so." I sighed. "Come on, let's pack up."

Jack:

"So, second day of just us. What do you want to do?" I asked Elsa.

"Hmm. What do you want to do?" She asked back.

"Travel, maybe?" I chuckled.

"Where to?"

"Hmm. Burgess? Jamie doesn't have school. Oh! And Pippa gave you something. I dropped by there after I went to Corona. I'll just give it to you later."

"Okay. Burgess it is. And maybe we can visit Tooth and the others." She suggested.

"Alright, Ice Queen." I smiled at her and held her tight and we flew to Burgess.

She held on to me tightly, her eyes gleaming with excitement. I looked at her beautiful face. And all I could think about is that I couldn't ask for anything more.

"Why are you staring at me?" She said, raising her eyebrow.

"Nothing. You look absolutely gorgeous." I could feel my cheeks flush a bit as I complemented her.

"Thank you." She said, blushing as well.

We arrived at Burgess and landed at the park. Jamie and the other were there.

"Hi guys!" I greeted.

They turned to our direction and gasped. "Queen Elsa!"

"Hi kids!" Elsa greeted them as they ran to her side.