Epilogue

Jack hugged Elsa tightly and kissed her as the crowd cheered. He never had been so happy in his life that he wanted to scream to the whole world how lucky he was.

Elsa held out her hand and Jack slipped the ring into her finger. It fit her perfectly. Elsa admired the ring's beauty, gazing at it teary eyed.

"Jack... I... I never expected this." She stuttered.

"Well, it should be that way." Jack chuckled.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so happy for the two of you!!!" Anna shrieked.

. . .

It was until the end of the party that Elsa and Jack had talked. They got too distracted with the guests congratulating and cheering for them.

Jack held Elsa's hand as he led her to her quarters.

Elsa was happy but she felt worried as well.

"Are you sure about this?" She asked lowly.

Jack looked at her, eyes glistening. "My dear, sweet Elsa. You are my love. You are my life. I am certain that I want you to be my wife. I will love and treasure you til' eternity. I will serve you like you're the Queen of all Queens. Never will I regret this day that I bent down a knee, offered you a ring and asked you to be mine until the end of time."

Elsa couldn't help but hold in a giggle. Tears started streaming down her face, she hugged Jack tightly. "I love you Jack Frost. You made my life complete. You are my all and for that I thank you. I love you, I love you and that will never change. I'll stay by your side and try to be a good wife to you until my last breath."

The hug turned into a kiss, so passionate that it felt like they were amidst the clouds in the sky.

They pulled away and their eyes locked.

"I love you, my Ice Queen." Jack whispered.

"I love you too, my Frostbite." Elsa whispered back.

They headed to Elsa's room where they always stay. "What do we do about your immortality?"

"Hush, Elsa. We'll have the solution for that soon. But for now, let's enjoy this moment." Jack said as he wrapped his arms around Elsa from behind.

They stared out the window, with nothing but happiness and love in their hearts and enjoyed the view of the moonlight shining upon Arendelle on that memorable night.

Tomorrow is gonna the be a new day, a new chapter, a new story... They both thought.

I am quite lonely that this book had to end. :( I would like to thank everyone who read this story of mine. I'm nothing without you. :3 I appreciate all your votes and comments, you are all lovely people. And YES, i'm making a book two but, I'm afraid I won't be posting it right away. I'm gonna be busy with school. I'm in my last year and I really want to graduate so badly. Haha! I hope that you'll be patient and wait for it until I post it. I love you all and I wish you all goodluck in everything that you do. :*!!! ~Bianca (aka. karyned23) ❄️