Chapter 44 : From Underground

Elsa:

I woke up to the noise of someone knocking on my door. "Come in." I say sleepily.

"Morning, Elsa." Jack peeped from the door.

"Morning, Jack." I responded, unraveling myself from the bed covers.

"Sleep well, my Queen?" He asked as he entered my room.

"Yes. You?"

"Hmm. A bit. I worry about Kristoff and Anna."

"Why is that?" I asked, fixing my hair since it was an explosion.

"They haven't gotten it all planned out. They could really use your help, you know?"

"I know. That's why I am helping them. But there are these times when they have to make the decision themselves." I finished doing my hair into a simple braid and incrusted in with little snowflakes.

"Well, if you say so." He chuckled. "So, what's today's happenings?"

"We have to prepare for Anna's birthday celebration. It's only a few days away." I said looking at Jack, expecting him to help. "You won't go anywhere, right?"

"Nope. I'll stay with you." He smiled childishly. He looks so adorable.

I flicked my hand creating an ice dress, for the fourth time now. It was simple... It had a turtle neck collar which was white in color accompanied by a white girdle flattering my curves. The dress itself was ice so it was that icy blue color that I first used when I made an ice dress.

"So, let's go. I'm gonna talk to Anna." I said turning to Jack who was once again mesmerized.

"You look stunning..." He muttered.

"You always say that." I said, chuckling softly.

"Yeah, because it's true." He smiled sweetly and kissed my lips. I ran my fingers through his hair and gently pulled away.

"You really know how to start my day right." I said passing him by, heading for Anna's room. "Come on, Frosty. I have to talk to Anna."

"Alright, alright. I'm coming." He said playfully as he followed me.

Jack:

We went to Anna's chamber since Elsa said so. She knocked on the door and we could hear Anna yawning.

"Who is it?"

"It's me, Elsa. Your sister." Elsa responded. "Are you still sleeping??"

"No, no. I've been up for hours. Come on in."

"Are you sure?? Jack is with me..."

"Oh cakes!!! Just a minute!!!"

I laughed at Anna who obviously just woke up. "Shhh! She can hear you." Elsa tried to conceal her laughter as she elbowed my stomach... Accidentally.

"Ouch."

"Oh gosh! I'm sorry. I didn't mean... I was just supposed to hit your arm. I'm really sorry."

"I'm okay. I'm okay." I said as I cupped her face and planted a kiss in her forehead.

She blushed a bit and played with her braid. I stared at her for a while and admired her beauty. "Cute."

"What? Me?" She asked, flushing into a more reddish color.

"Yes, you. You silly." I leaned on the door, smiling at my beautiful Ice Queen.

"Thank you. Two compliments in one day." She giggled. "You better stand properly, Anna might open the door any minute now." She insisted, pulling my arm.