Chapter 53 : Judgement

Elsa:

It was finally Jack's day of arrival and of those who have attended Anna's party. (A/N: Elsa sent out the invites weeks before the present day.)

I hurried over to the balcony near castle's library. I didn't know what time they would arrive so I just waited there because, from there I can see the castle gates.

I waited for Jack, Kristoff and Aunt Primrose to appear back at our doorstep. Seconds turned to minutes and minutes turned to hours. What's taking them so long?

It was starting to feel hot as the sun shone upon my kingdom. I decided to wait for them inside the library, entertaining myself with a good book.

Anna was with me, growing impatient as well. Olaf, on the other hand, was having the time of his life by the fireplace, enjoying the fire's warmth.

"Where are they? Are you sure that they'll be back today?" Anna asked.

"Certain." I stated, eyes not glancing away from my book.

"I'm gonna go check." Olaf said as he made his way to the balcony.

A few seconds passed and Olaf came running. "I saw Sven!!!" He shouted happily and off he bolted.

Anna and I stared at each other for a while and we smiled like children. We ran out the library, along the halls and out the castle doors to meet the love of our lives.

Sven ceased just in time for the sled to position itself properly. On Kristoff's command, of course.

I was in utter shock when I saw Jack. I barely even noticed Anna and Kristoff saying their greetings. Jack may not have exited from a carriage or dismounted some fancy horse but he was a stunning sight. He looked so matured and sophisticated in his dark blue suit and oh... the frost designs. I could almost hear myself swooning.

"Milady." He said with a calm tone as he reached for my hand and kissed it.

I giggled a bit from his unexpected gesture. "To whom do I owe the pleasure?"

"Sir Jackson Overland Frost, my Ice Queen." He smiled. Oh, I missed seeing him smile. I smiled back at him trying to suppress my urges to kiss him right here and now but it would be quite awkward concerning that Aunt Primrose was watching.

"Aunt Primrose." I approached her and kissed her cheek as she did the same for me. "I would like to thank you for everything. I don't know how I could ever repay you for what you have done."

"No need to repay me, my darling. We're family. We help each other out." Aunt Primrose said sweetly.

"You'll stay for tonight, right?" I asked nervously. I don't think I can handle it alone. I feel like it's my coronation all over again.

"Of course I will. I can't just leave you alone." She said. "And I want to see how the boys will handle themselves tonight."

"I look forward to that too." I said. "I'll take care of the luggage."

"Kai?" I called to our trusted servant who was standing on his post by the doors.

"Yes, Your Majesty." He responded.

"Escort Queen Primrose to her quarters and have the guards bring their luggage." I ordered.

"Right away, Your Majesty."

I looked over to Jack who was talking to Anna at the moment for Kristoff was busy with 'freeing' Sven from his sled. I approached them and joined in their conversation.

"You look stupid." Anna chortled.

"No I don't." Jack said in defense. "I think I look awesome."