Chapter 9 : Back to the North Mountain

Jack:

"We need to go after this Hans." I told North and Bunny.

"Yeah, sure. Go ahead, mate. But what are you gonna do when you see him? Punch him?" Bunny skeptically asked.

"Maybe. I don't know. All I know is that I need to get him away from her because if I don't..." I paused. I couldn't believe that Elsa would be the one who could possibly bring Pitch back. "...you know what's going to happen."

"But, hold it right there, Jack, my friend. I have one teenie-weenie question for you."

"What??" I asked, coldly.

"How sure are you that this Prince Hans could see you?" North asked.

Damn. I didn't think of that.

"I don't know. But it's also a good thing if he doesn't. I could strangle him without him knowing." I replied.

"And come to think of it, mate. How come the Queen of Arendelle can see you??" Bunny questioned.

I just realized it now. How did Elsa and the people of Arendelle see me?

Did they believe? Do they still believe?

"I really don't know. Maybe because we're somehow alike?" I hunched.

But before I knew it, Bunny was already throwing questions at Elsa.

"Tell me, how come you can see Jack Frost?" He asked.

Elsa:

I was about to form a sled with my powers when Bunny suddenly questioned me.

"Tell me, how come you can see Jack Frost?" He asked.

"What do you mean 'see him'? He's right there." I answered.

"I don't think you get the concept here. We are spirits. We have to be believed in before someone can actually see us. You get it, lass?" Bunny explained.

"What?" I couldn't comprehend what I just heard.

They are all spirits?

"No one could see Jack Frost before. Only us and some of the kids in his hometown in Burgess, Pennsylvania." He continued.

Then it came to me. I remember my mother telling stories about this 'Jack Frost'. She told me how he would bring snow days and winter to certain parts of the world.

"Maybe because, I believe in him." I answered.

All of them, including Jack was shocked of what I just said.

"Arendelle experiences heavy winter all the time so it has been quite a fuss during winter season. I remember my mom telling me and my sister, Anna, stories about Jack. And maybe that's why we can see him. We believe in him." I said, smiling at Jack's teary eyed expression.

He went towards my direction and hugged me tight. "Thank you for believing in me."

I was surprised by his actions and just stood there for a while. I later on, wrapped my arms around him.

"Awww. That's so sweet." Tooth said.

Jack released me from his hug and placed himself beside me.

He scratched the back of his head as he started to blush.

Cute.

Jack:

"We better get going." I said to the guardians.