Chapter 29 : Small Fights

Anna:

"Yey! So, let's eat? I bet you guys are starving." I said, looking at the delicious food at the table.

"Yeah. All we ate was bread." Jack complained.

"Then, dig in." I say as I sat down on my seat.

I chomped on every piece of food that was served. Turkey, soup, salad and of course, chocolate.

Mmm. So delicious.

"Anna, you might wanna lessen what you eat." Elsa said worriedly.

"I can't. It's all so yummy."

Elsa giggled at my remark and let the topic go.

"By the way, Anna. You owe us an apology." Jack said cockily as he finished eating his meal.

"Why??" I ask, confused.

"Well, you just ran off, after the 'you know'." Jack said as he pouted his lips.

"Elsa! Jack's messing with me!" I reported to my sister.

"I'm sorry Anna, but I have to side with Jack for this one." She said, head on her palm.

"Kristoff!" I turned to my boyfriend who was silently looking at us.

"Well, uh-"

"What??" I glared at him.

"It's not a good gesture to leave me alone after that." He said lowly. "But, I still side with you, feisty pants."

I let out a deep sigh. "Fine! I'm sorry."

"Don't be mad, Anna." Elsa muttered. "We just wanted you to learn your wrongs."

"Yeah, right. My wrongs. You just wanted to make fun of me."

Elsa:

After what seems to be forever, Anna and I are starting what seems to be our first fight.

"We're not making fun of you. Well, I think Jack was, but I'm not and I'm sure that Kristoff doesn't too. Right?" I say turning to Kristoff.

"Yeah. We're supposed to be partners, remember? You shouldn't have left me." Kristoff said sadly.

"I agree." Jack butted in. "Poor Kristoff was really blushing when you left after that- Oww!"

I punched his arm and gave him a glare.

"Don't mind him. He's just overwhelmed that we are together." I said to Anna as I slightly smiled at Jack.

"Okay. I'm sorry. I just didn't know how to react. And it was really embarrassing." Anna's voice was fading off as she said the last words.

"I know it was. So, if it makes you feel any better..."

I quickly grabbed Jack's hair, pulled him in and kissed him on the lips.

"There. Now we're even." I blushed as I turned back to Anna.

Anna's face lightened up after what I just did and she started to laugh giddily.

"Now, you can't make fun of me, Jack. Coz' I saw you guys kiss!" She teased Jack whose eyes widened from shock.

His flushed cheeks made me giggle.

"Aww. Look what you did." He complained.

"Sorry, Frosty." I gave him a childish smile that he responded with a pinch on my cheek.

"Hey. That hurt." I tell him, rubbing my cheek with my fingers.

"That's cute." He complimented.

"So, everything's good now. Yeah?" Kristoff asked.

"Yeah. I'm good, Elsa's good. Jack's mean but good. We're all good." Anna said happily.

"You know what, feisty pants. You better rest. You're getting all hyped up again." Kristof said playfully as he stood up and made his way to Anna.

"Oh. Okay. Carry me!"

I giggled as Anna jumped at Kristoff making him carry her.

"God! You're getting heavy!" Kristoff managed to say.

"Need a hand?" Jack offered as he lifted himself, floating above his chair.

"No, no. I can manage." said Kristoff as he grunted every step he took.

"Go! Go! Go! Mountain man!" Anna shouted.

She was really going wild. Too much chocolates, probably.

"Bye Ice lovers!" Kristoff bid and of they go.

Jack:

"Bye!" I answered as Kristoff and Anna made their way.

"So, shall we rest as well?" Elsa asked. She pulled me down gently, holding my hand, so that I touched the ground.

"We could. You tired already?"

"A little." She said as she started to yawn.

"Come here." I say with bliss as I scooped her up.

"Put me down, Jack!" Elsa exclaimed, blushing, as she squirmed in my arms.

"Nope. I'm gonna carry you to bed just like Kristoff did with Anna." I gave Elsa my signature grin.

"What?? You don't have to do that." She gave me a stern look.

"I don't, but I want to." I say as I speed up towards the castle halls.

"Jaaaaaaaack!!!"

I hear Elsa scream. I see her hands clenched on my sweater and her eyes shut close. I laughed at her scared yet beautiful reaction.

Don't worry, my Queen. I won't let you fall.

As we arrived at her room, I set her down beside her bed and instead of a good night kiss, I received a good night punch and freeze.

"Oww! Hey!"

It all happened in a split second. I was punched in the chest and got my feet frozen to the ground.

"That's for scaring me." Elsa said with her arms crossed.

I chuckled at her annoyed face then I set myself free from the ice.

"Sorry, my fierce Ice Queen. Well, it's getting late. You should go to sleep." I said as I walked over to the window and stared outside.

"Aren't you gonna sleep yet?" Elsa asked as she approached me.

"No, not yet. I'm gonna go and spread winter for a while. I haven't been doing my guardian duties lately." I answered as I played with my staff.

"Oh. Well, good night then." Elsa wrapped her arms around me and hugged me tight. "Be back soon, okay?"

"I will. Don't worry." I kissed her forehead as I hugged her back.

"Now, go to bed." I instructed.

"You don't tell me what to do, Jack." Elsa said with a playful grin.

I laughed at her remark and was off to spread winter.

Elsa:

After Jack left, I tucked myself in and stared at the window. "Take care, Jack." I whispered, then I slept.

. . .

When I woke up, I found myself embracing someone in bed. Pale white hair, blue hoodie... His blue eyes staring into mine.

"Good morning, Ice Queen." he said.

"Aaaaaaahh!"

Hiiii!! Yes I know I haven't been active lately. I was feeling a bit lazy. Haha.. Sorry guys. But here is a new chapter for you. Ü. What do you think happened the next morning? Why is Jack beside Elsa, and why is she embracing him? Haha.. This is sooo exciting.. XD well, i hope you liked reading it. Thanks for those who read, comment and vote, I very much appreciate it.. Ü see you soon snowflakes! ❄️ ~karyned23