Chapter 52 : King Consort?

Jack:

"You've brought all those with you??" I asked Queen Primrose.

"You can just call me Auntie or Aunt Primrose, we're practically family after all. And yes, I brought all these for your training." She smiled as she started to pull out some clothing from the trunk that she brought.

"Why the need for that many clothes?" Kristoff asked.

"So that you will get used to wearing such clothing." She said throwing Kristoff a pair of white pants, a black galant coat and a yellow undershirt. "Now put those on and here are yours, Jack." She said, handing me a blue suit, a white sash and white pants.

"The boots are in the trunk over there." she pointed to a smaller trunk just by the corner. Kristoff and I grabbed a pair of boots and ran off to the guest rooms to change, leaving Aunt Primrose in the main lobby.

I put on the clothes that she let us wear and I could say that it fit me pretty good. I got back in the lobby just right after Kristoff did.

"Now, don't you look adorable?" Aunt Primrose admired as she scanned us with her eyes gleaming with excitement.

"So, we have to wear this kind of clothing everyday?" I asked.

"Yes, of course. A Prince/King Consort should always look presentable and decent. But remember, those are formal attires. You can wear shirts but make sure that they are presentable not ragged." She said. "Now follow what I say... Chin up, chest out, stomach in... don't slouch. Good! That's a basic: Standing."

This went on and on... We also tackled Eating, Sitting and Walking. I never thought that it would be this hard. It's like you have to brainwash yourself and learn all the things that you know all over again.

"We shall continue this tomorrow. I'll have the maids bring up your luggage and wake you up tomorrow morning AND there shall be no complaints, understood?" Aunt Primrose said.

"Yes, Aunt Primrose." Kristoff and I said in unison.

Primrose:

Teaching them how to act royal wasn't so hard after all. I thought that it would take us days or weeks even, to master the basics but they somehow managed to do it in half a day. We ended late though. It was almost midnight when we ended our first day of training.

Tomorrow will be more of a challenge. I've got an assortment of books all about Arendelle's history, and a list of Arendelle's trading partners and neighboring kingdoms. I just hope that they can keep up.

I decided not to sleep and prepare for what we should study about. I think the history of the kingdom should be tackled first before anything else.

I called on to one of the maids, I believe her name was Helen. I asked her to help me with some of the paper works. I had to give the boys a copy for them to study, right?

I sorted the chapters and information, summarized them and wrote them down in pieces of paper. I handed them over to Helen for her to duplicate. While she was at it, I roamed around the castle to see of there was a ballroom of some sort wherein we could have more space to practice. And to my expectation, there was. It was a long night for us. When we were finally done I let Helen have the day off and rest. It was tiring to write all those details. Morning came, thus starting a brand new day.

"Margaret, could you please wake up the two lovely gentlemen in their rooms. Tell them that classes start at the ballroom in 30 mins." I instructed to the tall, thin maid.

"Yes, Your Grace." She responded and off she went.

Jack:

"Sir? Sir Jack? The queen says that classes start in 30 mins at the ballroom."