Chapter 15 : Spreading Darkness

Note:

This chapter is all about Hans and Pitch's 'journey' to spread fear. So that the man in moon would notice that Pitch was back for more. This took place after Pitch interrogated Hans about Jack. Which happened before the dinner. And the meeting of Jamie and the others and Elsa in Burgess. And for those who do not know, Onyx is the name of Pitch's horse. The one that he rides. It was never mentioned in the movie but it was stated in the screenplay. Ü

Pitch:

"Where should I start to spread fear?"

"Are you asking me?" Hans interrupted.

"No! I'm talking to myself!"

"I'm sorry."

"I can't go back to Burgess. I can't do that in Arendelle."

"Why not?" Hans interfered again.

"Are you stupid? Of course, I can't do that there because, there will be no thrill in it! Ugh! You're so stupid."

"If all you're after is that Jack Frost. Then go after Arendelle. After all, what we're both after is in that place." Hans suggested.

"I will tell you this for the last time. I can't and will not do it in Arendelle. Yet! Be patient!"

I kept on thinking and thinking.

"Ah! I know. Why don't we do it from where you live?"

"The Southern Isles?"

"Yes. The Southern Isles. Do you have any enemies back home?" I asked him.

"My 12 elder brothers." He answered.

"Perfect!" I laughed, viciously.

We headed to Hans' hometown and waited for the day to turn into night.

Hans:

We arrived at the Southern Isles. I disguised myself so that no one would recognize me. Especially my 12 brothers.

As it turned dark, Pitch was visiting from house to house turning precious dreams into nightmares.

Why did I even end up with him? And why the hell am I putting up with his irritating demands??

Oh right. I was alone and didn't have anyone. I didn't really have a choice. No one aside from him would accept me if they knew what I have done.

A few minutes later, Pitch returned. He had, with him, a horse made out of black sand.

"W-What is that?" I asked him nervously.

"This, my prince, is a Nightmare. Onyx is her name." Pitch caressed its sandy mane. "Don't be nervous. It only riles her up more. She can smell fear, you know."

I straightened myself up and tried to ease myself with Onyx's presence.

"Let's go spread fear to your brothers, shall we?" Pitch snickered. "Which way is it to the castle?"

"Right this way." I directed him.

Pitch:

We reached the castle. There were some guards manning the gates but, darkness was my ally. I could easily go past them.

"You stay here." I instructed Hans. "We don't want you getting caught, do we?"

"Are you serious? You want me to stay here? We are talking about MY castle. I know that place, inside and out!" He protested.

"Quiet!" I ordered. "You're going to ruin everything."

Hans groaned. "I'm leading the way to the castle and you go do whatever you have to do." He told me.

"Fine! Have it your way."

We crept our way to the castle. It turns out that Hans knew a secret passage way to get in.

"How did you know that there's a passage way in the walls?" I asked him.

"I used to sneak in and out the castle when I was a kid. I told you I know this place, inside and out." He said with confidence.

"Whatever. Let's just do what we have to do and head to the Pole."

Hans guided me to each of his brothers' room. I had created more Nightmares so that the job would be easier.

I was becoming stronger and stronger.

Oh, the power.

After spreading the fear in the castle, we hurriedly got out.

The moon was shining so bright.

"Don't look at me like that, old friend." I said to the Man in Moon with an evil grin. "You must have known that this day would come again. My Nightmares are once again, ready. Stronger than ever. Are your Guardians?"

Hans:

"So, where are we going now?" I asked Pitch after he 'talked' to the Moon.

"The Pole."

"How are we going to get there?"

"With this." Pitch handed me a Nightmare.

I mounted myself on the Nightmare and off we went.

The Nightmares were surprisingly fast. We arrived at the North Pole in a heartbeat.

"Okay. Now this is my turf. So, you stay here." Pitch ordered.

I stood there and just gave him a firm look. He must've understood that it was a look of agreement because he just left after that.

What is wrong with me?? I'm better than this!

North:

I was playing around with my ice train when one of the Yetis suddenly barged in.

"How many times do I have to tell you to knock??" I told the Yeti.

He started to tell me something.

"What?? The globe??" I grabbed my sword and hurried over to the globe room.

The lights in the workshop were flickering. Then the whole place turned dark.

"This is bad." I said. "I can feel it! In my belly!"

"Oh no, Not bad North. This is good." said a very familiar voice.

"Pitch? Is that you?" I asked the voice.

"Oh, how touching. You remembered me." Pitch laughed.

"What are you doing? You are supposed to be..."

"Dead? Gone? Forever lost? No, North. I'm always here. Waiting, waiting, waiting for someone with a fear so great that it could awaken me from my deep slumber."

"Elsa? Did she wake you from that slumber??" I asked Pitch. I tried to look around but it was no use. It was so dark.

"Elsa? You mean the Queen? Not her. Someone else."

"Who, then?"

"I have to say, this is very exciting. You, not knowing who is involved. I guess the Man in Moon never told you yet." Pitch cackled. "I'll be on my way now. I hope you liked this dark show."

A few seconds later, the lights went back on. Black sand traces could be found on the tables and the floor. I looked around and saw that everyone was terrified of what just happened.

"It's okay now. He's gone." I announced.

I have to warn Jack and the others.

"Dingle!" I called to my elves. "Make preparations. We're going to have company."

Hi. I just didn't have enough ideas on how this was gonna happen.. D; imma cry. Funny fact about this chapter though, is that Hans is Pitch's bitch. Haha. Just kidding. Anyway, moving on. Pitch had a little show at the pole, again, which caused North to call forth the guardians. Will the man in moon clear the fog for them or they are on their own? Tune in for the next chapter of... ew this is lame. XD see you guys on the next chap. Feel free to comment or suggest your ideas. Ü ~karyned23