Chapter 22 : What Have I Done?

Tooth:

I was busy in my palace doing what I always do; collect teeth.

I was disturbed by one of North's elves.

"Hey, what brings you here?" I asked him.

He told me that North wanted me to go to Arendelle and bring Sandy with me.

I knew where he was, my fairies see him all the time, since our job was somehow similar. He was just near Arendelle so I instructed three of my fairies to go fetch him.

North might need immediate help and I couldn't waste time. I headed for Arendelle hoping I wasn't late for anything.

Jack:

"So, she's the sister, huh?" Bunny shouted.

"Yes! Is there no faster way to travel??" I yelled as we slid through the tunnels.

"Given that there are four of us?? No!" Bunny yelled back.

"We have to get to Elsa!" Said Anna.

"Hang on, Princess. We're almost there!"

And we slid towards the end of the tunnel. Bunny jumped first, holding Anna in his arms. I grabbed Kristoff's collar and lifted him up. It was night time when we got there.

"Woah. Easy there, pal." Kristoff said fixing his shirt.

"Oh, crikey! Jack!" Bunny pointed to whatever it was behind us.

We all turned around and saw that Arendelle was being consumed by darkness.

"Elsa!" Anna cried running towards the kingdom to look for Elsa.

"Anna!" Kristoff ran after her.

"Let's go, Cottontail." I said to Bunny as we started to head for the palace.

"I told you never to call me that!" He protested.

"Sorry. Hobby." I gave him a smirk. "Now let's go fight Pitch."

"I'm with you, mate."

Elsa:

"What in the world were you guys thinking?!" Tooth scolded.

It was her who crashed on me, saving me and North from those Nightmares.

"Tooth!" I hugged her. "I got nervous, I didn't know what to do."

"There was too many of them, Tooth. I tried to fight them off but I was outnumbered." North explained.

"If Sandy here was not able to catch up with me, you could've died! Thanks to his whip, that held both of you together, I was able to push you away from those Nightmares!"

"I'm sorry!" I started shouting. I notice that I made it snow in Arendelle again.

"You still have time to chit chat in my presence?" Pitch said. "Ah! Sandy, nice too see you again."

Sandy formed golden whips from both of his hands.

"Staaaaayy awaaaaay from my sisteeeeer!" Someone threw a snowball at Pitch.

Anna?

"Wha- how did you?" Hans was shocked that Anna was here. I was too.

"Jack, Kristoff and Bunny saved me." She said strongly.

"Elsa, are you okay?" She ran towards me and helped me up.

"Yeah. I'm fine. Where's Jack?" I asked Anna.