Chapter 13 : The Reponse

Jack:

I started to put the 'final touches' on the chocolates that I was making, adding a little frost in them.

"You done with that chicken, Kristoff?" I asked him. He was looking at the oven waiting for the chicken to cook.

"Just one more minute." He answered.

"So, I see that Jack has been helping."

I turned around and saw Anna by the door.

"Yeah. I'm making some desserts." I chuckled.

"Desserts??" She asked as she inhaled. "Is that chocolate?"

"Yup. Frosted chocolates. My specialty." I said chestily.

"Oooohh.. I can't wait to taste it!" Anna said excitingly.

"How about my specialty? Aren't you excited to taste it?" Kristoff questioned Anna.

"Of course, I am! What did you cook, anyway?" She asked cheerfully.

"Roasted chicken." Kristoff said with a big smile on his face.

"I bet it's delicious." Anna praised.

"It sure is Anna." Kristoff said proudly.

They were so cute together. The way Kristoff would tease Anna. I wonder if Elsa and I would be like that.

"Okay. Dinner's ready!" said Kristoff.

"Oh, great! But where's Elsa?" Anna asked.

And speak of the 'angel'.

Elsa appeared wearing a baby blue dress that made her look even more beautiful.

I had my eyes locked on her. I could feel my heart beating fast as we looked eye to eye.

Calm yourself, Jack.

Elsa:

"Sorry for being late." I apologized as I walked towards my seat at the table.

"No worries. The meal that Kristoff prepared just finished seconds ago." Jack said. He was sitting on the chair right next to mine.

Of all places, why did he choose to sit there?

"Oh, I see." I said in reply. As I sat down I could smell an amazing scent.

"What is that amazing smell? Is that chocolate?" I pointed at the brown, circular edibles that was somehow... Frosted.

"Jack's chocolate!" Anna said, a bit loud.

"Excuse me, what?" I was lost in my thoughts upon hearing the name 'Jack'.

"She meant that, I made the chocolates." Jack explained gently.

His eyes were sparkling as he looked at me. I could feel myself melting from his stares.

"Oh, but don't forget the main course that Kristoff made." Jack added.

"Kristoff cooked our dinner??" I was shocked that the reindeer boy could cook.

"Yup. Don't you like it, Queen Elsa?" Kristoff asked.

"No, no. It's not that. I just never knew you could cook. And please, stop the formality. You can call me Elsa. It's just the four of us here."

Kristoff scratched his head. "I'm sorry."

"It's alright. Shall we start eating? Anna is already drooling." I kidded.

"No, I'm not! I'm just so hungry and it looks so tasty." She answered.

We all laughed at my sister's remark. "Okay okay. Let's eat."