Chapter 37

Alright guys so here's another update! I know we only have 26 votes, but I'm the author and I do what I want >:) *thug life*

Me: Jiro, set the mood.

Jiro: I won't do anything until you bring my Emi back!

Me: tf?

Jiro: SHE'S ALONE WITH RYUU! MAH LIL HEART CAN'T TAKE IT!

Me: geez, alright alright. Now set the mood.

Jiro: Emi better be back by the time I'm done.

*setting mood in 3... 2...1...*

~~

~~

"Emi!" Jiro burst through the closed door of the dormitory on the main building, eyes desperately scanning the room for a sign of the little girl he'd been desperately trying to find.

A couple of minutes ago a sleepy Shin had barged into his weapon room, almost earning a bullet through the head in the process, saying Emi was back from her training with Ryuu. The news was enough for Jiro to drop whatever he was doing and race to the first place that crossed his mind; the dormitory.

Jiro's hazel eyes finally landed on the familiar figure he'd been yearning to see. Wasting no time he immediately lunged at her, tackling her in a bone crushing hug.

"Emi! You're back!" He yelled. "I've missed you so much! Did Ryuu do anything to you? If he did I swear I'll tear him to shreds-" his rambling had started happy but slowly began morphing into a sneer at some point. Luckly his words were cut short.

"Relax Jiro." Emi giggled, subtly trying to pry the blond off her. "I'm okay. Stronger than ever!"

"Sorry, I tried to stop him." A third presence entered the room, being none other than Shin. "He took off running and I wasn't gonna waste my energy on him." The coal haired boy shrugged, a yawn escaping his lips.

"What energy?" Emi grumbled. "All you do is sleep, why would you need to reserve energy?"

"Because." Shin answered, walking over and flicking her forehead. "Talking to all of you drains me out, you dumbasses."

The girl's eyes widened, a grin tugging at her lips before leaning towards Jiro's ear. "He said a bad word!" She giggled, making the blond glare daggers at the other boy.

"Shin! Don't swear around Emi!"

"I don't know what you're whining about," A fourth voice cut in, revealing a familiar lilac haired boy leaning against the door frame. "You swear all the time."

"I can do it because I'm the oldest!" Jiro said matter-of-factly.

Shin furrowed his eyebrows, directing a confused look at the blond. "No you're not."