Chapter 77

Previous trivia: Who's afraid of cockroaches?

Answer: Jiro

Jiro is absolutely repulsed by cockroaches, and it's a trait given to him as a mirror of myself. Just like him, I can't stand them :")

__________________

Boredom.

Such a simple word, yet the weight it carried was incomparable to any other. It could easily cause discomfort, drowsiness and irritability in even the brightest of people.

To Jiro, boredom was lethal.

His hazel gaze traveled across the room, watching through half closed eyelids for any kind of event whatsoever. He needed stimulation soon or he would, as he'd put it, lose his shit.

Luckily for him, the stimulation he needed had just stepped through the door.

"Jiro!" Emi greeted, waving enthusiastically despite it not being too long ago since she'd seen him. A head of lilac hair peeked from behind.

"What's up, Barbie?"

"Call me that one more time, dollface." Jiro groaned, rolling his eyes as he threw his head back in exasperation. "I fucking dare you."

"Hmm... Lacking the usual spark, I see." Ryuu cut through the room and flung himself toward the blond, landing sloppily in a mess of limbs atop him. Jiro groaned in response, attempting to get his hands out from under Ryuu's resisting body.

"What are you gonna do about it?" The younger smirked, clenching his muscles even tighter to make himself heavier.

"I swear, Ryuu..." Jiro growled. "Get the fuck off!"

"Make me!"

A loud snort was heard and both males shifted their attention momentarily toward the girl beside them who stood muffling her laughs against her hand.

"I can smell the love."

Both boys blinked, sharing a moment of unspoken agreement with each other before slowly craning their heads toward an unsuspecting Emi. Without warning whatsoever a hand shot out from the mess of limbs, circling around Emi's wrist and yanking her down before she could react.

She crashed into both boys' figures who seemed to swallow her as she somehow ended up in the middle of them, being squished against all angles as she groaned in protest, all laughter abandoning her and being replaced with sheer annoyance.

"You can smell the love." Jiro sang, snuggling his face deeper into her as the blond mimicked an anaconda squeezing the life out of its prey.

"Actually, I think you just stink." Ryuu scrunched his nose up, taking an exaggerated whiff of Emi's hair before faking a gag.

"Yep, you definitely stink."

"Its my anti-Ryuu repellent." The girl rolled her eyes, finally getting her hands out and managing to land a blow to his stomach, which created an opening for her to escape. "I see it worked."

Jiro snorted, propping himself up and leaning back on his hands as Ryuu pouted.

"That hurt, princess."

"For the last time," Emi grumbled, shooting the older a glare as she crossed her arms above her chest. "Stop calling me that."

"Does it bother you, princess?" Ryuu smirked, his left eye dissappearing in a mischievous wink as she was left to shoot him her best eye roll.

"You," Jiro squinted his eyes at the other male, his lips pursing together. "Stop seducing my child."

"Jiro!" Emi groaned in embarrassment, facepalming so hard she could've knocked her forehead off.