Chapter 82

Previous trivia: Who's favorite color is blue?

Answer: Ryuu

Surprise surprise ;)

____________________

"It was fun while it lasted, wasn't it?"

The walls shook like an earthquake. Every glass object trembled in place, producing an alluring symphony that only got louder with every crash, every object exploding as it made contact with the hard floor.

Perhaps, to Big Madam, that was how death sounded.... And, oh, was it beautiful.

"It seems we're at the end of our leash." Big Madam's figure sat gingerly atop a velvet chair, her legs crossed in front of her as she felt the vibrations zooming up her body. "But we're not the only ones."

Her gaze crossed over to where her companion sat, a glass of what could easily pass as red wine pressed gently against her lips. Madam A swallowed the liquid, letting it settle into her body as she spoke.

"Teach them to kill, then to die." She mumbled, stirring her glass gently. "I remember you said those exact words to me a long time ago."

"I've said many things. Done many things, as well." Big Madam chuckled. "Now it seems like I've been stopped in my tracks. It all seems so..."

One last explosion shook it's way to her core, and every single object made of glass rained on them like an avalanche.

The symphony came to its abrupt end.

Big Madam's gaze turned toward the door, which had been reduced to nothingness, just having been torn to the ground.

"Underwhelming."

____

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! This update is short, but the other one is already written!

Please stay safe this upcoming new years, spend it with your love ones and do everything you want to do before the year ends!

Trivia: Who's favorite color is gold?

A. Jiro
B. Shin
C. Ryuu