Chapter 66/ part 1

Previous trivia: Who is most likely to prank the others in their sleep?

Answer: Ryuu

I think that one was pretty obvious, if you take into account the fact that Ryuu barely sleeps and his mischievous personality XD

~~

"What am I going to do with you?"

Big Madam sighed, staring at the mess she'd made of her pet. What once looked like a beautiful and delicate snowflake now resembled more of a mutant. Whatever skin he had left was barely clinging to his body. A mosquito squashed against the concrete, looking like it had been stuck to the wall with his own blood. The boy didn't move an inch, even his chest seemed to have stopped rising.

The woman was more than sure the boy had destroyed his vocal chords. She wouldn't be hearing his beautiful voice anytime soon, nor did she want to. He betrayed her, he was going to leave her after all the years she had spent raising him.

The state he was currently in was deplorable and utterly disgusting, but he deserved it all. It was his fault for wanting to walk away from his mother.

"This is what happens when you put someone else's life before yours. If only I'd killed her instead of making her mine you wouldn't have ended up like this. You had such a bright future ahead of you, but you destroyed it all for some girl."

The woman's fists were clenched as she twirled the knife Rei had hidden from her all this time between her fingers.

"Where did I go wrong? At what moment did I led you to think that girl was worth risking your life?"

She chuckled before lowering her gaze to the body on the floor. In one swift motion she flung the knife, spearing him right in the center of his hand as the quinque metal sliced through bones and skin, finally sticking to the ground.

The previous minutes flooded into her memory as she watched the boy twitch ever so slightly in protest against the metal. Her little Rei had always been so gullible, so naive that making him believe she had retrieved Ayato's body was not hard at all.

Hearing the boy weep in protest as she shoved a handful of meat into his mouth had been almost as satisfying as seeing him tremble and spilling his guts on the floor seconds after. It only got better once she forced a pair of emerald green eyeballs down his throat. These had been a bit darker in color than Ayato's shade, although by the reaction Rei had she was sure the boy hadn't noticed the difference. Rei looked just about ready to faint as the spheres popped inside his mouth, letting a river of blood to cascade down his chin and into the liquid mix on the floor.

What surprised Big Madam the most was when Rei muttered a weak apology to the boy, just after Big Madam had forced him to eat about an entire human body. She'd never heard him apologize so sincerely, not even to her. Not even to Emi.

She remembered tears slipping from his cheeks and into her rough hands as she destroyed every last drop of sanity remaining in him. She remembered his screams in protest, his pained wails. It had all been music to her ears.

The way he always managed to survive even the most gruesome of her surprises made her almost believe he had some sort of angel breathing life into him day by day.

But the boy who had once been her prized pet was now nothing more than a pile of shattered bones mixed together with putrid blood and gastric substances. Rei Suzuya was no more. Big Madam had gotten rid of that weak part holding him back from what he truly was; a killing machine.

She turned around and left the scene just as it was. If the boy truly deserved to live after the betrayal he had done, he would survive this. If not, a new scrapper could take his place.

This time one without those pesky things humans called feelings.

~~
Hello! This is short but one of my readers asked for an update on Rei, so here it is!

I'll be taking these important tests in school this week so I won't have enough time to write, but the next update will come as soon as it can <3

Thank you all so much for the support this story has. My readers are the best!

TRIVIA: Who would you BANG, MARRY and KILL of the elites? (I'll include Rei in this one too)