Chapter 68

PREVIOUS TRIVIA: Who CURRENTLY dislikes Rei the most?

Answer: Ryuu

Right now, without having even met Rei, I can safely say Ryuu holds what I call a 'hate at first sight'. You know when you look at a person and simply know you hate them without having spoken once. Well yes, that's the type of hate Ryuu bares for him.

As the final chapters progress you may notice some slight changes, however *wink wonk*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Take only what you need and be out in fifteen minutes." Ryuu mimicked Madam A's words in a mocking tone as he leaned against the wall, sorting through his collection of carefully polished needles.

"As if we have anything to begin with."

Ryuu was bitterly angry, so uncharacteristic of him that even the other elites noticed, although they were in a similar state.

"Speak for yourself." Jiro muttered through his teeth, looking at the vast array of weapons scattered across his bed. There was simply no end to them, and that was just a quarter size of the ones he'd gotten from his weapon room.

Jiro was currently debating whether he should simply leave some of them behind or try to force a couple inside his butt. The option was dangerously more attractive to him than leaving his weaponry here, especially when he felt like they were walking into a horrible situation.

"C'mon Jiro, we aren't leaving for a whole year." Ryuu, who heard the blond's mutter, countered. "Just take a couple and be done with it.

Jiro rubbed at his face, eyes scanning once again across the bed as he answered louder this time. "Yeah, because it's that easy, right?"

Ryuu raised his eyebrow in a defying manner, something about Jiro's tone set him on edge. Everyone was on edge, in fact, and their only way of dealing with it was riling each other up.

"I have an idea." The lilac haired boy spoke. "Why don't you stop whining like a little girl and pick something already?"

"I have an even better idea." The blond spun around towards him, his overly perky attitude dripping with sarcasm as he sneered at the lilac haired boy.

"Why don't you shut the fuck up and mind your own business?"

The room felt one hundred degrees colder. Ryuu lowered the stack of needles in his hands, pushing off the wall to stand up straight against Jiro who, despite being across the room, emitted an uncharacteristicly dark and menacing aura. 

"I dare you to say that one more time, barbie." Ryuu growled, the grip on his needles tightening as his knuckles turned white.

"Deaf?" Jiro taunted, chuckling humorlessly at the younger boy's enraged appearance. "Just fuck off, dollface."

No other words were needed for Ryuu to suddenly cross the room at blinding speed, a needle aimed to strike right at the clear, tender skin of the blond's neck. The needle, however, was met with an outer force that made it change its course just as it was about to rip through the soft flesh.

It took a few seconds to register, and even after realizing what happened the lilac haired boy could only feel angrier.

Shin was standing at Jiro's side, his hand hovering protectively over the blond as the needle engraved itself right on his palm.

"I'll say this once." Shin spoke, power radiating off him. "Knock it off, both of you. You're acting like a couple of kids." 

Lowering his hand, he wrapped his fingers around the needle and pulled it out of its resting place before handing it to a stiff Ryuu. At the same time he pushed away Jiro's own hand which had somehow wrapped itself around a contraption that held the resemblance of a handgun, albeit smaller.