Chapter 38

Gif of my boy Shin being a fabulous lil babe <3

Anyways... On with the reading!
~~~~

"What am I going to do with you Emi?" Madam A sighed as she leaned agaisnt her desk, face set into a frown. "You know what would've happened if you ended up killing Jiro, right?"

My gaze was locked on the floor, dry tears stained my cheeks as I refused to make eye contact with the woman in front of me.

Madam A smacked her lips in disapproval at my lack of response, not that I could do anything about it as a thick layer of ductape was pressed against my lips, sealing them together. The only thing I could do was glare at the concrete below me.

"When are you going to learn that it's not okay to throw a tantrum just because of a boy?"

I tried to block her mocking voice out of my head but the sound resonated through my eardrums like an endless melody and ripped my insides to shreds. Blood swam through my mouth as my teeth dug into my cheek in an attempt to distract myself.

"Attacking a member while the others are present isn't the smartest move. Just like you'd be willing to kill for Rei's sake, they'll have no problem doing it too, sweetie."

The sound of heels clicking against the floor reached my ears and in a matter of seconds her voice was right next to me, so taunting and evil it was suffocating.

"Did you like the recording?" She asked, the smirk on her face widening as she met my hard glare.

My arms painfully thrashed against the restraints as I fought the blazing urge to snap the woman's neck. I wanted nothing more than to jump at her and wrap my fingers around her throat, wiping that disgusting grin off her face, but unfortunately I couldn't move a single inch. My hands had been tied to a small chair, wrists bound at the armrests by a metal plate along with my ankles at the legs of the seat.

"Honey, struggling only makes them pierce deeper." She whispered in a dissaproving tone.

I growled as I hammered against the metal. It wasn't just any kind of plate. No, Madam A was too creative to bind me with a boring old plate. Instead I could feel the blazing pain of the needle-engraved scrap of metal as it tore through my skin, leaving a river of blood to flow down my limbs.

"This one-sided conversation is getting kind of boring." Madam A hummed to herself before snapping her fingers like she just had the greatest idea in the world. "I'll take the tape off if you promise to be a good girl, alright?"

My breath hitched, movements halting and eyes widening as I locked my gaze on the floor.

But, I am a good girl! Mama said I was!

My teeth gritted as a thin hand came up to grab the edge of the ductape on my lips. I braced myself, my face contorting in pain as the tape got mercilessly ripped off my skin, leaving a burning sensation all over my cheeks and mouth.