S1E7 '48 Hours'

When Jakes arrests a suspect with little evidence, the squad has 48 hours to collect enough proof to make the charges stick or they must release him. Meanwhile, Charles judges a pie contest when Rosa and Gina argue over the best pie in town, and the Captain helps Terry deal with his brother-in-law.

Rosa: Is this why you were getting make-up tips from the prostitute in the holding cell?

Amy: I just wanted to know how she got such smoky eyes. Turns out it was an STD rash.

Gina: You think you can just bully people, but you can't. It's not okay. I'm the bully around here. Ask anyone.

Captain Holt: Every one's tired, Peralta, they just want to go home.

Jake: Yeah, but I have to prove I'm not selfish so I don't care what they want. That sounded bad.

Gina: Do whatever you want, but most women don't really like it when dudes lie to them. Except for me, but I'm wired to thrive on dysfunction.

Captain Holt: I know you're all tired, but don't forget why we're here.

Jake: Because we're dedicated detectives.

Captain Holt: Because Peralta jumped the gun.

Jake: Will you at least tell Hitchcock to go home? His mouth smells like rotten trout milk.

Captain Holt: Is there such a thing?

Jake: I'm just telling you what it smells like.

Captain Holt: Get out.