Protect ; Yamaguchi X Ninja! Reader

"Being a ninja sure as hell is not easy. God, why did I choose this career?" You think to yourself, as you run towards your apartment.

Your boss had just ordered you to take care of another difficult mission. He reported a group of terrorists heading towards a high school in Miyagi Prefecture, by the name of Karasuno High. He predicted that they were to arrive at the school grounds in half an hour. The terrorists seemed to already have implanted bombs inside the school. They planned to invade the school filled with high schoolers, and take down every last one of them.

No way in hell were you going to let that happen.

You make it to your apartment in record time. You sprint into your room, and pull out your uniform. You pull up your skin tight black suit, attaching your black mask and hood. You wrap a vest around your torso, before slipping on black leather gloves. You connect a brown belt around your waste, while sliding your feet into black combat boots. You grab your equipment and sling your arrows over your shoulder. You grab two machetes, a steel sword, and your bow. You place your machetes through a secure slot on your belt. You slide your sword behind you, next to your arrows. Then the most important thing, you connect your long black rope on your belt.

When you've finished getting dressed, you climb up to the roof of your apartment. The high school isn't too far from your apartment, luckily. You back up towards the edge of the apartment's roof. You take a running start, before jumping off the roof, and to the next. You continue to jump from building to building. You quickly make it onto Karasuno's roof top. Your eyes scan the roof top erratically, looking for an entrance of some sort. Your eyes find a small rusty, latch door.

Perfect.

You run towards it, and manage to unlock it fairly quickly. You peer down inside of it, and find what looks to be the school's vents. You skillfully jump down into the vents, landing in a crouched position. You close the latch door, making sure to lock it again. You get onto all fours, and crawl through the dark vents. Once in a while you come across the ruffles of opened sections, leading into different classrooms. You peer into each classroom, specifically looking for the First Year classrooms.

You needed to file each student out starting youngest to oldest. After a couple minutes of crawling, you come across another open vent. You peer through it, and to your success, you see a sign that reads

"First Year, Class 1-4."

You smile triumphantly to yourself, before latching your hands onto the metal leading into the classroom. You tear off the panel, catching the attention of the students and teacher. You jump out from the vent, landing on the floor and foreword rolling. You stand up from a crouched position, and peer around the classroom.

It's dead silent, only the sounds of rapid breathing can be heard. The students stare at you, terror striking their features. Nobody attempts to make a move, with your presence in the room. You make the first move, yelling out

"Move! We need to move! Don't ask why, just follow me, now!" You yell through the classroom.

All of the students abruptly stand from their chairs, the sound of the chairs scraping across the floor, echoing throughout the room. You lead the First Years out into the hallway, and towards an emergency exit near by. You make sure every student carefully makes it out the door. The teacher leads the students out first. The students continue to frantically leave the school, before the line finally ends with a tall blonde. You peek out the door, and yell

"You need to get far away from here! Take a bus or something, but leave as soon as possible!"

The teacher frantically nods, before leading her class towards the bus barn. You take a deep breath, before sprinting through the hallways. You soon reach the Second Years classrooms, as they're next to the First Years. You open the classroom door, and run in.