Portal ; Tsukishima X Reader

I'm feeling really good and inspired today. So expect another update in about an hour.

•••

"Oof-agh god that hurt!" You groan in pain, as your body slams to the hard ground.

You curl up into a fetal position, clutching your now aching body.

"Ano.. are you alright?" A familiar voice rings straight into your right ear, before flowing right out of your left ear.

"Yea, I'm fine. Except, I have no idea what just happened? One second I'm asleep, the next second I'm outside and being slammed onto the ground. Like what the hel-oops I'm ranting again. Sorr-" you cut your sentence short, catching a glimpse of a familiar pair of warm brown eyes and silver hair.

"S-Suga?!" You scream, standing to your feet quickly and shakily pointing at the third year in front of you.

"Have we met?" Suga questions, a confused look on his face.

"Wha-how-b-but you're an anime character?! And I'm-I'm- not an anime character? I'm so confused?!" You scream, pulling at your hair.

"Ah, there's been a small glitch between dimensions. There's been a couple people from the real word appearing here a day, no need to worry." Suga clears up the confusion.

"So.. I'm in the anime world?" You question, hope arising in your chest.

"Yep!" Suga smiles.

"This is so cool!" You smile, your fists raising in excitement.

"But wait.. where am I supposed to live?" You question in concern, your fists lowering.

"I mean.. I guess you could live with me. It shouldn't be too much trouble."

"R-really? You'd do that? Thank you so much!" You thank Suga, giving him a full 90 degree bow.

"Oh, excuse me! My name's (L/N)(F/N), it's a pleasure to meet you!" You introduce yourself, rising from your bow.

"It's nice to meet you too. I'm Sugawara Koushi."

"I know-I mean, nice to meet you. Yea." You state awkwardly, scratching the back of your neck.

Suga simply chuckles at you, before starting to walk past you and towards what you recognize as Karasuno's gym.

"Follow me."

You follow behind Suga, sweat starting to form as you realize what's about to happen.

"Suga-senpai! You're late!" Hinata yells, bouncing towards the two of you.

"Girl!" Nishinoya and Tanaka scream, running towards you at full speed.

Surprised at their actions, but then again not really, you start to back up, only to run into something. You turn around quickly, to apologize to who ever you've just run into. But before you can utter out an apology, you're eyes meet a certain tall megane's gaze.

Your eyes widen, as anxiety starts to fuel your body.

Your biggest fucking crush is standing in front of you.

Not to mention, you've never seen him in person before.

And you never thought you'd even get the chance to see him in person, as he isn't "real."

Or so you thought.

And he's literally stood right in front of you.

YOU'RE FREAKING OUT MAN.