Piercings ; Terushima X Reader

A/N: I have a low key kink towards Terushima's tongue piercing. Please don't judge me.

•••

To say you are exhausted, is an extreme understatement.

Being Karasuno's third official team manager and medic, did manage to take a tole on your sleep schedule. While you thoroughly enjoy taking part in the team and the activities that apply with the job, training camps always seem to wear you down the most.

So here you are on the final day of the training camp, up bright and early in order to help all the fellow manager's in preparing the athlete's protein packed breakfasts.

You mutter a few inaudible groggy words, as you lift yourself from your futon and begin to fold the sheets neatly, followed by the organized placement of your pillow.

Once you're finished, you're thankfully more awake than before and allow yourself to quietly patter into the hallway and make you're way into the cafeteria.

"Good morning, (Y/N)-senpai!" Yachi greets you as you enter the kitchen, seeming almost too energized at this hour of day.

"Morning, Hitoka." You respond politely, offering Yachi a sleepy smile.

"Morning, (Y/N)." Kiyoko greets you quietly, before handing you a white apron.

"Morning, Shimizu." You mumble through the hair tie pinched between your teeth, as you pull your hair up into a loose ponytail.

"What's on the menu for today?" You question the managers, as you finish tying your hair up.

"Today we've decided to keep it simple, and just prepare pan-cooked fish, boiled eggs, and steamed rice." Kaori informs all of you girls, pulling out a few pots and pans.

"Alright. Simple is always nice, right?" You sigh, relieved that you're able to start your morning off quite easily.

Everyone hums in agreement, before getting straight to cooking, in order to be able to provide plenty of food for such a great amount of teenage boys.

After an hour of cooking, the food is finally prepared, just in time as a few boys from various teams begin to file into the cafeteria.

As another hour continues to pass, the amount of boys increases greatly, and soon enough every boy is sat down with their dishes stuffed, allowing you to finally take a breather and grab your own breakfast.

You swiftly pull the hair tie out of your hair, followed by your apron, before you grab a bowl and start to dish your food, the other girls following your lead.

"(Y/N)-san!" Hinata calls out to you excitedly, motioning you to join him and the other Karasuno first and second years.

"Morning, Hinata." You greet him with a smile, taking a seat next to Yachi, who joined them seconds before you.

"Good Morning!" Hinata chirps happily, before beginning to stuff his face with rice.

You blink at the amount of portions entering the small boys mouth, before letting out a quiet laugh and turning your attention back to your own meal.

Minutes pass with idle chatter floating around the cafeteria, before you feel a small thump on your right side, signaling that someone has taken a seat next to you.

You turn your head to greet whoever has chosen to take a seat next to you, but your words are immediately caught in your throat at the sight of an unfamiliar boy with messy cropped blonde hair sitting with his legs on either side of the table bench, and his elbow is placed on the table with his chin resting atop of his palm, while his eye are directed at you.