Costume Shenanigans ; Tsukishima X Reader

"Kei, just come out of the bathroom already!"

"I refuse."

"Come on man, it can't look that bad."

"Can't look that bad?! I look like a piece of shit."

"Now now, we all know you look like a piece of shit on a regular basis. So there's no way you can look any worse."

"You are the worst girlfriend I have ever come across in my entire life."

"Don't say that! I was just kidding, you're the most beautiful person I've ever lied eyes on. A costume can't change that, so just get out here already!"

"... No! There's no way you can convince me."

"Tsukishima Kei. I swear to god I will karate kick this door down before kicking you where the sun don't shine. How does that sound?"

"I'm still not stepping out from behind this door dressed like this."

"Dude, come on!" You cried out, tired of trying to convince Tsukishima.

"Dude, I said I refuse!" He mocked you, in the same whiny tone.

You see... about a month ago you were doing some simple online browsing. Like one occasionally does. And you somehow came across the worst costume you've ever laid your eyes on. It was absolutely unprepossessing and unappealing.

You needed to buy it.

So the next thing you know, a large folded costume was boxed and placed in front of the door to you and Kei's apartment.

You opened the box eagerly, a large creepy grin spread across your face. You unfolded the costume and started maniacally laughing at the sight of it.

"Oh he's so going to love me for this!"

The second Tsukishima stepped foot into the apartment room, you sprinted towards him, pushed him towards the bathroom, shoved him into the bathroom, and threw the costume at him while yelling

"Put this on!"

You closed the door, and whistled innocently, waiting for your boyfriends reaction.

"(Y/N)... what the HELL is this?!" Your boyfriend deadpanned a couple of seconds later.

"It's a piece of clothing I bought online. Now try it on, I really think you'll like it."

"You bought me a fucking strawberry shortcake costume?"

"Uh.. I believe that's what I bought, yes."

"What are you on?"

"Kei, I don't see the problem?" You said innocently, trying to keep in your chuckles.

"God, why couldn't I get myself a normal girlfriend?"

"Hey! That was low, even for you!"

"Oh come on, you know it's true."

"I mean... yea. Yea it's pretty true."

"Fine."

"What?"

"I'll put on the lame ass costume."