Just A Dream ; Tsukishima X Reader

"Damn, someone pissed her off." You whisper to Tsukishima, as the two of you stand behind the large curtains.

Your director had blown a fuse as soon as your fellow actor and friend, forgot his line before falling off the stage causing his microphone to let out an eerie screeching noise.

"Ah fuck it, shows over! Everybody get out of here!" Your director rampages, her arms waving around in frustration.

"I'm so sorry, Sensei! I didn't mean to, really!" Kenta, the boy who messed up, yells while repeatedly bowing 90 degrees.

The theater is deathly silent as the viewers slowly shuffle out of their seats and towards the exit doors, disbelief sketched across their faces.

"Oh my god." You breathe out, chuckles escaping past your lips, muffling into the hand covering your mouth.

"Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed." Tsukishima mutters, before dragging your laughing state out toward the door leading into the hallways of the theater.

"I don't feel like getting lectured because of your unnecessary laughter." Tsukishima mutters, pushing his glasses further up his nose with his middle finger.

"Oh, I call bullshit. I see that grin playing at the edge of your lips." You scoff, yanking your arm free of Tsukishima's grip in mock disbelief.

Tsukishima simply lets out a small "tch" before his form slowly starts to shake as rare giggles spill from his mouth.

Your jaw instantly drops, breaking the rules of gravity as it hits the floor.

"What the fuck." You whisper, as Tsukishima continues to giggle, his head tilted back as his hands lazily guide him across the hall, where as his feet trip over one another clumsily.

Tsukishima soon takes a trip over his lengthy ass giraffe legs, causing a small squeak to leave his laps before his hands catch himself but give out as he face plants.

Your shocked state is completely thrown out the window at the sight, and you let out the loudest laugh, as your body falls to the ground and your hands pound the cement below you.

"Oh my.. oh my god!" You choke out, tears dribbling down your flushed face.

"Ow." Tsukishima mutters, his face still squished into the ground.

"A-are.. are you ok?" You ask, trying to contain your laughter.

"Please stop laughing." Tsukishima blatantly states, pushing himself up off the ground while dusting off his costume.

"Sorry." You chuckle once more, before letting out a small cough.

You join along side Tsukishima as the two of you leave the hallways and enter the dressing rooms. Tsukishima immediately strips off his jersey as well as the white t-shirt layered under it.

"Aw, man come on. Right in front of my salad?" You joke, covering your eyes with your hand.

"Oh for gods sake." Tsukishima rolls his eyes, while folding his jersey neatly.

"I'm funny and you know it, now turn around."

"Yea, ok." Tsukishima mocks you, while facing towards the opposite direction of you and stripping off his shorts.