Isla Nublar ; Tsukishima X Reader (Jurassic World AU)

Thank you so much Ai_Candy-chan for requesting this One-Shot. It really was a joy to write and I hope you enjoy!

•••

If there was one thing you and Tsukishima had in common, it was your undeniable love for dinosaurs. The two of you often bonded over the Archosauromorphs at least 6 times a week. It was a simple hobby. And when the both of you had finally saved up enough money to visit Jurassic Word in Isla Nublar, you were over the moon. Your classmates as well as teammates had to deal with the two of you blabbering on and on about your arriving trip. And when it was finally time for you two to leave, everyone let out a sigh of relief.

Arriving at the theme park was definitely the highlight of your life. Though both you and Tsukishima rarely showed excitable emotions, anybody could read the jubilant expressions taking over your faces.

•••

It was your first day at the theme park, and everything was going extremely well. You and Tsukishima got up pretty early, about 5:00 am, because neither of you were able to sleep due to excitement. So the both of you simply said "aw fuck it. Nothing wrong with going early."

And after 6 hours of roaming the park, your stomachs started to growl. Deciding you two should probably get some food into your stomachs, you walked hand in hand into a local restaurant.

"They have dinosaur shaped grilled chicken sandwiches." You exclaim in disbelief and excitement.

The both of you ended up ordering the chicken sandwiches with a side of fries. Although enjoying the shape of the sandwiches, they were nothing special. But nevertheless, the both of you thought they were damn genius.

You were about halfway through your meal, and everything was going smooth, as expected. You were enjoying your food while holding a conversation about the interesting things you had seen and bought today.

"I can't believe they had a Dinosaur 3D Optical LED Lamp. I've never seen one of those in my entire life, but it's so ridiculously coo-"

"Ladies and gentlemen, due to a containment anomaly, all guests must take shelter immediately." A semi-calm voice warns through an intercom.

"Wait, what did she just say?" You question, panic starting to arise in your system, as you set down your sandwich.

"Ladies and gentlemen, due to a containment anomaly, all guests must take shelter immediately." The voice warns once again.

A loud alarm starts to sound, clearly creating panic and distraught through the theme park full of people. You look out the window, as screams and stampedes of people run in several directions. All of a sudden, thousands of Pterosaurs' start invading and attacking throughout Main Street.

Not really sure what is going on and how to react, you abruptly stand up from your chair and grab Tsukishima's hand. You run far from the restaurant windows, and find a spot under a table next to a sturdy wall. You figure any place hidden and far from any windows would be the most reasonable hiding place.

"What the hell is going on?!" You whisper yell.

While you're scared out of your wits, your insane boyfriend is fanboying at the fact that he's surrounded by thousands of Pterosaurs'.

"Aren't you at least a little alarmed?!" You question.

"No? Should I be?"

"... yes!"

"And why exactly should I be?"

"Oh, I don't know, maybe because we're surrounded by several dangerous Pterosaurs' and dead bodies!"