Pet Names ; Kuroo X Reader

"Tetsu~" You sing-song, while holding onto the door frame and swinging your body into your shared room.

"Yes, honeybun?" Kuroo teases, giving you a fake "married couple" smile.

"Oh sweet cheeks, that nickname has got me a bit flushed!" You fain dramatically, while fanning yourself and slowly falling onto the wooden floor.

"My dearest apologies honey bear, I was by no means attempting to make you so flustered!" Kuroo exasperatedly says, slipping off the bed he was previously lying on.

"It's most definitely alright sugar cookie. You simply can't help the considerable charm you hold." You place your right hand over your heart while directing your eyes up to a now crouching Kuroo.

"Oh shush you, now you're making me blush sweet pea." Kuroo coos, grabbing ahold of your cheeks and pinching them.

"Oh golly me, you really know how to pinch tightly, bun bun." You grit through your teeth, attempting to pull Kuroo's hands free from your poor abused cheeks.

"Only for you jelly bean." Kuroo smiles brightly, starting to pinch your cheeks even tighter.

"You're really starting to irritate the hell outta me, peanut." You say aggressively through a blinding smile.

"Aw loosen up a little dewdrop." Kuroo smirks slightly, freeing one of his pinching fingers from your cheek to lightly boop your nose.

"Oh honey, if you don't pull your other hand away from my cheek on the count of three, you have a real storm coming!" You say cheerily, clutching a death grip on Kuroo's wrists.

"But why? This is really causing me great enjoyment, butterball."

"Pork-chop, three."

"Don't be like this fruit loop." Kuroo fake please, still proceeding to tighten his pinching grip.

"Gummy bear, two."

"You're not going to take away my fun so soon, right princess?"

"Hubby, one."

Kuroo keeps absolutely silent, his eyes staring straight into your eyes, testing how far he can push before you snap.

"That's it! I've had enough, snuggie woogems!" You raise your voice, but stay absolutely still and continue to stare into Kuroo's eyes.

A few seconds pass before Kuroo looses any cool he had in him, and removes his hands from your cheeks to hold his stomach as he lets out his hyena like laugh. You follow Kuroo's lead, and snort your way into various fits of laughter.

"D-did you just call me snug-snuggie woogems?!" Kuroo chokes out, thumping onto the wooden floor and rolling onto his back.

"I believe, that is exactly what I j-just said." You stutter, plopping over Kuroo's shaking stomach as you continue to give your breath to never ending laughter.

Kuroo laughs harder in response, while laying his hand atop of your head nuzzling into his chest at an attempt to muffle your laughter.

The two of you continue to cramp your abs for minutes, before you're finally able to calm yourselves into a conversation.

"I'm never calling you Testsu again, you're name is now permanently snuggie woogems." You state seriously, letting a devious smirk slide onto your face at the sight of Kuroo's face falling.

"No, I beg of you, do not call me that." Kuroo please, bowing his head down onto your now crossed legs.

"Sorry snoogie woogems, it seems you're not going to win this argument today." You deceivingly chuckle, running your fingers through Kuroo's messy black locks.