Miracle ; Tendou X Reader

A/N: I love this under appreciated boy so much, y'all don't even know.

•••

"Wow, he's really ugly isn't he?"

"He has such horrendous hair."

"His face is so distorted, how can he even bear to look at his own reflection?"

"Look at his body. Nobody wants a man with a body so lengthy and stick like. Disgusting."

You quietly sit in the back of your first period classroom, listening to all the whispers that swirl around the room. Your face is an angry shade of red as the insults thrown towards Tendou carry on.

As you sit back, your held tilted downwards and arms crossed, you close your eyes in order to calm yourself. You take one large deep breath, before repositioning your body. Your eyes scan around the classroom, only to come across a heartbreaking sight.

Tendou, the usual energetic, exuberant boy you've been in love with for years, has his right hand covering his ear while his left discretely rids the tears rolling down his cheeks.

Your expressions saddens at the sight, and your heart drops. You've never seen Tendou look so defeated and bothered.

You decide you've heard enough of the unnecessary rude comments being whispered. Letting your usual shy state slip away, you abruptly stand from your chair and listen as it loudly screeches backward.

All attention is on you at this point, and you slightly shrink back at the stares, but continue to hold your composure.

"H-hey, you should stop making rude comments towards Tendou-San."

"Hah, and why would we do that?" One of the girls scoffs, resting her head on her hand as she glares at you.

"B-because you're making him upset!"

"Yea, and? Why should we care? It doesn't effect us." Another girl cuts in, smirking at you.

Your eyes flicker towards Tendou, who's now wide eyed and staring at you. Your gaze shifts back to the group of bitchy girls.

"Wow. You girls must have such a low ego, that you feel the need to bully an innocent boy. "It doesn't effect you." Yea, how about when you go off into the world and get a big slap in the face from reality. Nobody's going to want some bitchy girls who talk shit about others to work or study for their job or college. So how about you think of something better to do with your lives, and leave people alone." You ramble, your anger level high at this point.

The girl's faces become red, as they stare open mouthed and blubber immaterial words.

"Yea. That's what I thought." You whisper, before sitting down quietly.

"Oh thank the lord Sensei wasn't in here to hear me cuss. Or I'd be in deep shit." You think as you take your seat.

The girls give you one last death stare, before flipping their hair and turning away.

You mentally laugh at them, before shaking your head and returning back to yourself.

Meanwhile, Tendou sits quietly at his seat, his eyes still staring at the girl whom he's never seen before.