Surprise ; Sugawara X Kpop Idol! Reader

A/N: In this one-shot, you're a kpop idol in a famous group named BLACKFIRE. Hyuna, Iseul, Min Kyung, and you are the four members making up BLACKFIRE. Your group has come up with a series in which you surprise your fans.

•••

"Today's submission comes in from the captain of a volleyball team in Japan." Your manager said, handing the four of you an iPad containing a letter written by the captain himself.

Hyuna grabs the iPad, before setting it on her lap and reading the letter aloud.

"Kon'nichiwa BLACKFIRE members! I am an 18 year old captain, Sawamura Daichi, of our school's volleyball team in Miyagi Prefecture. Lately my athletes and I have been struggling from lack of motivation. Our playing skills have lowered, and we haven't been able to win any of our practice matches against other teams. It makes me upset that we're in such a slump. Hence why I'm applying for this event. But some of my teammates tend to get much more motivated when girls cheer them on... so I'm hoping that a surprise from some of their favorite idols will give them a nice boost of motivation. Hope to see you soon!
                                   ~ Sawamura Daichi"

"Ahh, so he's the captain of a volleyball team, and we're going to surprise his teammates in order to motivate them? How are we planning on doing this?" You question, curiosity lacing your voice.

"We called up the captain, and scheduled a time to come by. He said they have practice every morning from 6:00 am to 8:30 am. We are due to arrive in five minutes. And we're supposed to be at the school by 5:45. So what our plan is, is to firstly sneak into the school building. We'll dress you guys in disguises, before sneaking past the gym, and entering a storage room near the locker rooms. The storage room has a window connecting to an open space that leads to the locker room. You're each going to hide in a "new locker" that the captain has placed in the locker room. He's going to ask each teammate to open and examine the locker, queuing you to surprise them once they open the locker door. Sound like a plan?" Your manager explained.

"Ahh, I'm so excited!" You sighed, lightly clapping your hands together.

"This is going to be so fun!" Min Kyung laughs.

"Take these, and put them on. We're almost at the high school." Your manager said, handing the four of you black hoodies, the school's jackets, a face mask, and glasses.

You grab the black hoodie and pull it over your head and onto your body, following with the school jacket. You pull the hoodies hood over your head, before tucking your hair into the back of your shirt so it can't be seen. You rest the school jacket over your shoulders before lastly placing the thick framed glasses over your face and the black mask atop your mouth.

You feel the bus come to a stop, signaling that you've arrived at the school. Your manager leads the four of you out of the bus, before you're met with who you assume to be the captain.

"You're Sawamura Daichi, right?" Hyuna asks.

Daichi nods, before greeting you all with a bow.  The four of you return the bow as a greeting, before getting more serious.

"I'll lead you guys back to the storage room, and we'll get set. But we have to be quick, or else we'll be caught." Daichi explains.

Daichi begins to lead the four of you into the school's gym, through the hallways, and into the storage room. As you enter, you spot three chairs, and a tv containing the footage from the hidden cameras placed in the locker room.