chapter 1

It was a normal evening in the household. Harry was glad that he didn't have one of his migraines he had been getting since coming home from the hospital after his nasty car accident, so he offered to make dinner. Liam was pleased with this and smiled as he got to spend time with the kids.

"Papa can we play a game of hide and seek?" Zayn asked. "'m sorry bubba but we can't I have to do physical therapy with Louis in a bit but we can play later or would you like to help me with Lou Lou's therapy?" Liam asked. "Ya papa me want to help Lou Lou with therapy." Zayn said excitedly. At those words Harry felt a ping hit his heart the love Zayn showed towards his baby brother was enough to melt anyone's heart.

Zayn loved being the helpful big brother. They laid Louis down on his mat as they first did special massages on his legs. Zayn did one leg while his papa did the other. "You are such a big boy Zayn. For helping your brother isn't he Lou Lou?" when Louis heard the word brother he screams Bubba. And Liam says "yes that's your brother baby he loves you sooo much right Zayn?" Liam asks. "Lub Bubba." Louis says. "And bubba loves you too Louis." Zayn says.

Louis beams and holds his hands out for a cuddle. "'uddle" Louis says. Even though he is four years old he is delayed in his development. "You can have cuddles after your exercise" Liam said. Meanwhile Niall was at football practice and a friend's parent was dropping him home.

"Ni Ni." Zayn runs off to his older brother's arms. "Hi Zaynie how was your day?" Niall asked. "It was good I helped papa with Lou Lou today." "Wow Zaynie you are becoming a big boy." "Ni." Louis screeches when he sees his big brother. "Hi Lou Lou I heard Zayn helped you today." "Yep Ni Ni Want to go see daddy." Louis says as he bounces up and down.

"In a minute Lou let's see if you need a change" Liam says as they have finished his exercises. Niall was all muddy from football. Niall runs into the kitchen and sees his dad making dinner. "Hi dad how are you feeling?" Niall asked. "A little better Ni how was soccer?" Harry asked. "It was good our first game is next week are you and papa and Zayn and Louis coming?" he asked. "I wouldn't miss it for the world." harry says.

Niall beamed so pleased and hugged his dad getting him muddy. "Ni go and have a shower before dinner" Harry said. Liam changed the boys wet pull up, before getting the boys walker to go and see Harry. Louis pouted "carry papa." Of course Liam couldn't say no to Louis especially with the way he pouted so Liam ended up carrying Louis down the stairs and into the kitchen to see his daddy and what yummy food he was making for dinner.

"Daddy "Lou calls out. "Hey Lou." Harry says beaming at his youngest child. 'That smells nice' Liam says. "Its Louis' favorite chicken with parmesan and Mash." When Louis heard his favorite food he screamed "Mash Mash." "Yes Louis your favorite can daddy get a kiss for making your favorite dinner huh?" "Kiss daddy." Louis held out his hands so harry could pick him up and receive a kiss on the cheeks from his cheeky monkey.

Harry kissed Louis back before going back to cooking dinner. Niall had a shower to clean himself. Zayn was doing his homework. "How are your headaches babes?" Liam asked. "A little better but not as bad as they were from the hospital." Harry said. "Did you take your pills babe?" Liam asked. Harry nodded not telling his husband that he was slightly sick after taking them, which was an annoying side effect of the medication nauseousness. Louis became fussy in Liam's arms.

"Papa Louis tired." Louis squirmed in Liam's hold. "Okay monkey do you want to go to sleep with me or daddy babe?" Liam asked already knowing the answer. "Daddy pwease." Louis said. Louis was handed over to harry and he and Louis walked up the stairs and snuggled up in the bed slowly falling asleep. Liam checked on the two older boys and saw if either of them needed help with homework. "Papa I don't need help with homework." Niall said. "Okay that's fine Niall." Liam said, but Zayn on the other hand needed help with one question from his social studies homework. "Dad what is the Boston tea party?" Liam said 'the Boston tea party was a political protest by the Sons of Liberty in Boston, on December 16, 1773.The Sons of Liberty, some disguised as Native Americans, in defiance of the Tea Act of May 10, 1773, destroyed an entire shipment of tea sent by the East India Company, which had 342 chests of tea on board.

Zayn nodded still not properly understanding. Harry untangled himself from Louis and headed into the bathroom. A wave of nausea overcame him and he threw up in the bathroom. "Liam!" Harry yelled. At the mention of his name Liam ran up the stairs into the bathroom seeing his husband puking his head off. "Oh Haz let's get you back into bed." Liam said as he and Harry made their way back into the bedroom. "Do you want me to take Louis?" "Nah let him sleep I don't want to disrupt him." Harry said as he was covered under the blanket and brought Louis closer to him as if he was a little teddy bear. "Is your head hurting?" Liam asked as he grabbed the bucket and placed it by Harry's bed. Liam brushed his curls out of the way feeling for a fever like he did every time. Louis was fast asleep. 'is dad ok' Zayn asked as Liam came back down. "Daddy's fine babe he just has a little fever." "I am going to make daddy a get well card." Zayn said. "That's a good idea I think he will like it." Liam said as he gathered the supplies for Zayn.