chapter 22

"Babe I scheduled you an appointment tomorrow," Liam said. "Liam I'm scared," Harry said quietly his breathing ragged. "I know babe," Liam replied. "I need to lie down," he struggled to get out, taking deep, shallow breaths. "Babe what's wrong?" Liam asked putting both hands on Harry's shoulders, holding him up as he leaned against the doorframe tiredly.

"I'm really dizzy and I feel like I'm going to pass out," he said, practically wheezing. "That's it you're going to the doctor tomorrow," Liam said dragging him to the door. "Nooo," he wailed, then started bawling, slipping out of Liam's grip and dropped to the floor. "hey, calm down baby, you're okay," Liam said, struggling to remain calm as Harry slid down next to him and Liam pulled the poor boy into his lap.

Harry buried his face in Liam's chest and cried. Liam carded his fingers through his hair, rocking him gently until he calmed down. "You good now?" Liam asked, pulling back. "Yes," he said shyly. "Okay, up you go, to the doctors," Liam said. "please don't," he whispered. "Why not Haz?" Liam asked. "The doctors are all mean and scary and they'll hurt me. Please don't make me go," he said, looking at Liam with wide eyes.

"Hazza babe you're hallucinating, tomorrow let's get... some ice cream," Liam told him cleverly. His eyes brightened and his mouth opened.