chapter 50

"I'm fine," Harry said easing Liam's mind. "If you say so babe," clearly not sure that Harry isn't hiding something. "I'm sorry Liam," Harry said as he began to cry. "Babe its okay don't cry," Liam said doing his best to comfort his distraught husband. Small tears began cascading down Harry's cheek as small whimpers escaped his mouth. "Shh babe it's okay," Liam said as he caressed Harry's hand; occasionally whipping away the tears from his eyes. Eventually Harry was able to relax. "It's alright babe," Liam said as he casually watched Harry begin to close his eyes as exhaustion took over. "That's it babe just take it easy," Liam whispered quietly as Harry eventually fell asleep.

With Harry asleep Liam exasperatedly collapsed into a chair in Harry's hospital room. "Why did that girl kiss me? She is ruining everything," Liam exasperatedly yelled trying not to wake Harry up. As Liam was talking Harry began dreaming. In the dream he dreamed that girl and Liam got married and Harry was left alone with the boys. "Harry there is no easy way to say this but I no longer love you," Liam said to Harry. "No don't say that," Harry said as he grabbed onto Liam's leg and began sobbing. "Let go of me you worthless pig," Liam said as he kicked Harry off of his leg like a piece of trash.

"See I won and you lost," Alana spat as she walked over Harry's sobbing body."So long Harry you'll never see me or the boys again," Liam cockily laughed as he and Alana passionately kissed in front of Harry's sobbing body. "Let's go baby" Liam said as he and Alana walked out the door. "No Liam please don't go come back," Harry called out. He kept screaming "come back," over and over as he sat up in the bed. "Haz babe what's wrong?" Liam asked as he witnessed Harry's sudden outburst. "Don't touch me!" Harry seethed. "Why what's wrong," Liam asked trying to comfort Harry. "I said Leave Me Alone," Harry seethed as he turned away from Liam and silently cried to himself.