chapter 30

Zayn came over and apologized to his papa and they had cuddled. Karen decided to check on both Harry and Niall. Harry was silently asleep but Niall was a different story. The boy was twisting and turning in his sleep. Suddenly she was met with the smell of urine. The poor boy had wet his pants in the middle of his sleep. Karen didn't know what to do should she wake Harry and Niall up and deal with it or run and get Liam and risk Niall getting embarrassed?

She decided to go get Liam knowing the boy would be more comfortable with his dad than her. "Liam, Liam can you come here a minute," Karen called. "coming," Liam called making his way into the bedroom. "what's wrong?" Liam asked. "look," Karen said pointing to the bed. Liam was met with the smell of urine. "Niall, Niall bud please wake up," Liam quietly said trying not to wake Harry up.

Niall groaned as he was woken. He just wanted to sleep. "Ni bud wake up," Liam said again as he stroked the boy's hair. The boy finally woke up and looked around hazily around the room. "dad what's wrong?" Niall asked. "bud I don't know how to say this but you had a little accident bud," Liam said trying to ease the tension in the room.

"what do you m- "Niall said as he looked down at his pants. He noticed a wet patch on his pants. "dad why did this happen I am not a baby," Niall cried out. "I know babe you're not let's get you cleaned up," Liam said helping Niall out of the bed and away from Harry as to not awake him from his slumber. Liam helped Niall to the bathroom. "quick I need to poop" Niall said urgently as he felt it come.

Liam quickly brought the boy to the bathroom. As the boy sat on the toilet he started relieving himself. Niall began to sigh in relief but it didn't last long as he started feeling a burning sensation on his bum. "dad my butt feels like it's on fire," Niall cried out. "babe I am going to take you to the doctor okay?' Liam said. Niall nodded which was weird for Liam because there were times when Liam had to take Niall to the doctor he would fight to go.

Liam made sure to let Karen know that he was taking Niall to the doctor. Karen nodded and said she would look after Harry and the boys. Liam nodded as he made his way to the car with Niall following close behind.

They had only been drive for five minutes when Niall went number two in his trousers he hadn't even felt like he was going. Niall began squirming back and forth in the car. "bud what's wrong?" Liam asked from the front seat of the car. "I think I pooped my pants," Niall said. "I'll stop at the mall and pick up a new pair bud and some other things okay?" Liam said as he took a detour to the mall. He ran into the mall and picked up a new pair of jeans and a pair of wipes and a package of nappies to tie Niall over until they got to the hospital.

Niall didn't complain about the nappies as his papa put it on. Liam felt for a temperature. "you are feeling sick or hurting anywhere?" Liam asked. Niall shrugged "don't feel right" he moaned. Liam felt for a fever. Harry woke up with a massive migraine. Zayn and louis were being very noisy. "Liam," Harry exclaimed but later quieted down forgetting about his migraine. "babe what's wrong?" Karen asked. "where is Liam?" Harry asked.

"Harry don't panic but he has taken Niall to the doctors" Karen explained trying not to panic her son in law. Liam and Niall were back in the car. "babe are you okay?" Liam asked the fifteen-year-old. Niall shrugged. How would you feel if you were told at the age of fifteen you must wear diapers for a little bit?

They finally arrive at the doctors and Liam parks the car and takes Niall to the bathroom first sitting the boy on the toilet in case he still needs to go. Liam rubs the boy's tummy asking him if he feels sick. Niall nodded no. Liam nodded in agreement as he changed the boy into a nappy and hid the nappy over his pair of jeans. Liam went to sign the boy in for his appointment while Niall sat in one of the chairs and fiddled with his fingers. Nervousness quickly setting in.

Niall snuggled into his dad. He didn't feel well. He was being very cuddly. Meanwhile Harry was snuggled into his two other children and mother in law. "babe what's wrong Liam asked Niall. "'I'm scared," Niall said. "why are you scared?" Liam asked. "what if the doctor tells me I have to wear nappies forever what will happen if I have to wear them at school and my friends see?" Niall asked close to tears.

"Niall, you just aren't well and have a bug sometimes a bug is when you are sick other times it's like you when you have diarrhea or need to poop without knowing." Liam said trying to ease his son's nerves. "but dad will I have to get blood taken or no?" Niall asked. "I don't think so babe but we'll worry about that later," Liam said as Niall clung closer to him in fear that Liam would disappear. "Niall Styne," the doctor called. "babe do you want me to go with you?" Liam asked. Niall nodded as Liam followed the boy into the doctor's office.

Niall sat on his dad's lap and hid his face. Then the doctor took a history and then started to examine the boy. "alright Niall I'm going to ask you a couple of questions?" the doctor said as he told the boy. Niall nodded. "when did the bed wetting start?" the doctor asked. "when I witnessed my papa having a seizure and a migraine," Niall said. The doctor nodded in agreement and jotted down some notes. "doc am I going to be like this forever?" Niall asked worriedly.

'let's check for a urine infection first can you do a wee sample in here. You also said you keep pooping so I would also like to get a stool sample." "but dad will I have to get blood taken or no?" Niall asked. "I don't think so babe but we'll worry about that later," Liam said as Niall clung closer to him in fear that Liam would disappear. "Niall Styne," the doctor called. "babe do you want me to go with you?" Liam asked. Niall nodded as Liam followed the boy into the doctor's office.

"but dad will I have to get blood taken or no?" Niall asked. "I don't think so babe but we'll worry about that later," Liam said as Niall clung closer to him in fear that Liam would disappear. "Niall Styne," the doctor called. "babe do you want me to go with you?" Liam asked. Niall nodded as Liam followed the boy into the doctor's office.

Liam got the results of the stool and pee sample and it was discovered that Niall had a stress incontinence disorder luckily it wasn't anything serious like Liam having a kidney problem since childhood. Liam decided to check on Harry so he rang his mom. Thank god his mom told him his mom and the other two boys were asleep. Liam thanked the doctor as him and Niall exited the office and made their way to the car.

"babe we need to have a talk when we get home," Liam said to the boy who nodded in agreement. When they stopped at a red-light Liam's phone began to ring. "mom what's wrong?" Liam asked. "Harry is panicking and has a migraine," Karen said worriedly. "I'll be home in a bit mom can you just sit with him till then?" Liam asked. "of course, babe see you soon," Karen said about to end the call. "bye mom," Liam said ending the call and continuing the drive.

Niall completely zoned out during the drive. Liam sighed at this trying to get his attention. "babe, babe are you okay?" Liam asked. "huh what happened?" Niall asked regaining focus. "you were zoning out anything you want to talk about bud?" Liam asked. Niall shook his head. The next thing Liam smelt was that Niall had used his nappy. "is your tummy feeling poorly?" Liam asked.

Niall nodded as he finished messing his nappy. When he was done he began squirming side to side. "I know babe it's uncomfortable but we are almost home," Liam said. Niall nodded. Liam felt so bad for Niall no fifteen-year-old boy should be wearing diapers at his age. Eventually Liam did make it to the house, not minding the mess in his nappy. "hi mom I'll check on Harry in a bit I just need to deal with Niall's situation," Liam said running to the bathroom.

"is your tummy feeling sick or just need to go?" Liam asked Niall. Karen was comforting Harry who was now cuddling Zayn and louis.