chapter 34

"When can I go home?" Harry asked exhaustedly. "Let's wait and see what the doctor says?" Liam said as he massaged Harry's scalp and kissed his fist ever so often. Harry nodded as he laid his head down on the pillow and closed his eyes. "My love you're the most important person in my life. Don't ever think I don't love you or that you're a burden to me," Liam said as he uttered those words into Harry's mind. Moments later the doctor entered the room.

"Good afternoon Mr. Styne I have some news on Harry's seizure. It's nothing serious. Apparently the migraines pushed a little on the brain triggering the seizure," the doctor said. "Thank god and um when can he head home?" Liam asked. "I say tomorrow morning just for observation and then tomorrow he can go home," the doctor said as he exited the room.

~Liam's P.O.V. ~

Whew thank god I am so happy. I love Harry so much I don't want to lose him ever. I want him to never think he is a burden to me. I promised to love him forever and ever until death do we part. I promised to marry him in sickness and in health. I am never going to leave him. I think I should call Anne and check out the boys and assure them what has happened. ~end of P.O.V. ~

"Hi Anne don't worry Harry is okay he did have a seizure but now he is sleeping. He should be discharged tomorrow afternoon. Can I talk to the boys?" Liam asked into the phone. "Hi bud yes papa is okay he is taking a nap right now and we should be home tomorrow," Liam said. "Can I talk to nana please?" Liam said. "Okay Anne can you keep an eye on the boys for me and if they need me for anything they can text me on my cell phone," Liam said ending the call with Anne.

As soon as Liam ended the phone call he went back to lying down with Harry. Moments later Harry began to stir. "Hi babe how did you sleep?" Liam asked facing Harry. "Okay I guess. When can I go home?" Harry asked groggily. "The doctor said tomorrow je just wants you to stay today just for observations." Liam said. Harry didn't take it well at all. "I don't want to stay here I want to go home and be with the boys," Harry whimpered. "I know babe but your mom is with them and we can call them tonight if you want." Liam said trying to calm Harry down. Harry nodded as Liam began to wipe away his tears.

"Are you hungry I can call the nurse to get you some lunch?" Liam asked. Harry nodded as Liam pressed the call nurse button that was next to Harry on the bed. "Yes Mr. Styne," the nurse said as she entered the room. "My husband would like something for lunch," Liam said as he spoke to the nurse. The nurse nodded as she handed Liam a menu for Harry to look over. Liam handed the menu over to Harry and Harry chose some chicken, a salad, and some Jell-O. The nurse nodded as she left the room to get him his lunch.

"Do you want to watch TV?" Liam asked as he retrieved the TV remote. Harry nodded as Liam turned on the TV but putting it on a low volume as to not to trigger another migraine for Harry. Moments later the nurse returned with the lunch cart and placed a table over Harry and handed Liam a tray of food also. Liam thanked the nurse as she exited the room and continued on with her shift.

Harry ate a little and also gave Liam a few bites of his food. The next morning the nurse entered Harry's hospital room. "Well I think you're good to go, Mr. Styles" the nurse told them after a quick check up "your meds aren't helping you enough so we changed them to these ones" he handed them to Liam. "These are very strong so you may have a few reactions but don't worry it's quite normal." Harry frowned at the doctor's words and so did Liam but they hopped these meds would do some good.

Liam drove home as Harry took a nap until they finally arrived back at the house. Once they entered the house Niall was the first one at the door. He hugged Harry and almost knocked him over; Harry only chuckled and kissed Niall's face all over making Niall giggle. "I'm so glad you are fine Papa" Niall said. "Ohh, don't worry babe, I'm alright. I love you Ni."

Moment's later zayn and Louis entered the room. "Papa" Zayn and Louis said as Anne pushed him in his chair. Harry welcomed them both with a hug and kissed them just like Niall. "Hey don't I get a hug too?"A pouting Liam asked standing by the door. "Daddy" the three boys screamed and went for a hug. The family spent a lovely night together. Anne went home but she had made dinner so they didn't have to. Harry was feeling completely okay for once. Niall was happy his papa was alright just like Zayn and Louis and Liam was relieved everything was fine.