Chapter 7

The next morning Liam woke up and went to check on the boys to see how they were feeling. Before he made his way to the boys' bedrooms he pecked Harry on the cheek which brought a smile onto Harry's face. Liam then appeared into Niall's bedroom as the boy was just about ready to wake up. "Morning babe how are you feeling?" Liam asked. "I feel a lot better dad." Niall said as he got out of the bed and got ready to get dressed for school. Liam nodded as he made his way to Zayn's bedroom. "Hi babe how are you feeling?" he asked Zayn. "I feel fine dad." Zayn replied. Liam nodded as he left the boy alone to get ready for the day. Finally Liam went to go check on his "baby." "Hi baby how are you feeling?" Liam asked. "Daddy!" Louis screeched reaching his arms out for Liam to pick him up.

"I take it you feel better Lou?" Liam asked pecking Louis on the side of the head. Louis nodded as Liam carried him down the stairs for breakfast. "Where is papa?" Louis asked. "Lou papa is still sleeping but do you want to go check on him to see how he is feeling?" Liam asked. Louis nodded as him and Liam made their way to the bedroom to see how Harry was doing. Liam entered the bedroom with Louis situated on his hip just as Harry was about to wake up. "Morning babe how are you feeling?" Liam asked. "For the most part I feel pretty good." Harry said. Louis squirmed in Liam's arms wanting to go see his papa.

"Papa?" Louis said reaching out for Harry. Harry then took Louis from Liam's arms and began hugging and kissing and tickling Louis enjoying the sound of his little giggles in the morning. "Morning baby how did you sleep?" Harry asked. "I sleep good papa." Louis said as his fingers made his way to his mouth. Liam tsked while grabbing a tissue and began to slowly clean Louis' fingers they were trying to break Louis' habit of doing that but were unsuccessful. "Baby can papa see your fingers a second?" Harry asked as he lightly took hold of Louis' small hand which fit perfectly into his bigger one and went to grab a small tissue and began to lightly clean Louis' hand free of the drool that managed to accumulate on his small hands.

Liam cooed as he saw how loving his husband was to their children but then both Harry and Liam had an idea that Louis needed to be tickled so Liam lightly pinned Louis down while Harry snuck his way down to Louis' feet his famous tickle spot and began to lightly brush his hands across the soles of his feet. Louis began to giggle loudly as he tried to fight the sensation but he was powerless. "I think a certain baby has learned his lesson hasn't he papa?" Liam said. Harry nodded as he scooped Louis into his arms and lightly kissed Louis on the side of the cheek and cuddled his baby.

"My papa." Louis cooed as he snuggled deeper into his papa's loving embrace. Harry nodded as he snuggled his baby close to him and changed the channel finding an age appropriate show to watch with his son. "Paw Patrol." Louis called as he saw his favorite show on the screen. "That's right baby." Harry said as he watched the show with his son. "Papa that is Chase the leader." Louis told his papa. "I know baby he is your favorite isn't he?" Harry cooed. Louis nodded as he was enthralled into the show.

All of a sudden Harry felt a searing pain on the left side of his temple. "Liam!" Harry yelled. "Babe what's wrong?" Liam said worriedly. "My head is hurting me a bit can you give me one of my migraine pills please." Liam nodded as he made his way into the kitchen and grabbed one of Harry's pills and a glass of water for him to drink after he swallowed the pill. "Here babe." Liam said as he handed Harry the pill and the water. Harry took the pill and swallowed it not before taking a quick sip of water. "Better babe?" Liam asked. Harry nodded his head slowly.

"Babe I think I am going to lie down on the couch for a bit can you take Lou for me please?" Harry asked tiredly. "Of course babe," Liam said as he transferred Louis into his arms. "Louis babe why don't you go color a picture for papa that might make him feel better okay?" Liam said as he placed Louis in a chair in the kitchen while grabbing the boy's markers and paper and an art mat so the boy didn't get marker all over the table.

"Here babes now stay here while I check on your other brothers and your silly papa okay?" Liam said as he made his way into his other two children's bedrooms. "Hi bud how are you?" Liam asked Niall who was busy playing a game on his phone. "I'm good dad how is papa and Lou?" Niall asked. "They are okay Lou is downstairs in the kitchen coloring and your papa is sleeping." Liam said as he exited Niall's bedroom. Next Liam went to check on Zayn. Zayn was in his room just drawing a picture on his desk.

"Hi bud what are you drawing?" Liam asked Zayn as he entered his second oldest child's room. "I'm drawing something from Harry Potter." Zayn said showing his father his latest drawings. Zayn was always a good drawer his room was covered in all his recent drawings that ranged from Harry Potter to animals. "That is very good bud I'm going to check up on your papa okay?" Liam said and Zayn nodded as Liam exited his room and made his way to his and Harry's shared bedroom.

Liam opened the door to the bedroom and saw Harry's face scrunch up in pain. "Hi babe are you okay?" Liam asked as he began to rub softly on Harry's temple which brought immediate relief to the boy's throbbing head. Harry groaned in pain a sign that he wasn't feeling all too great. "Babe I am so sorry you have to deal with this I wish I could take away the pain and go back and prevent the accident that caused you to have these migraines." Liam cooed as he placed a tender kiss on the left side of Harry's forehead and cuddled with his husband for a little bit.