chapter 3

As Niall and Zayn finished dinner Liam told them to get started on their homework while he went to have a chat with his youngest baby. "Aww boo." He said as he walked over to the stairs seeing Louis with tears rolling down his face. "Babe you understand why you were put in time out?" Liam said as he got onto Louis' level. "I was loud and hitting you." Louis said guilty. "And you knew papa had a headache but you made it worse by screaming loud. Now I want an apology for your behavior and I want you to apologize to papa about aggravating his headache am I understood?" Liam said. "Yes daddy." Louis said. "I'm sorry daddy." He added as he hugged his dad while sniffling. "I accept your apology bud now go see papa and tell him your sorry." Liam said as he lightly patted Louis on the back. Louis slowly walked into the living room where his papa was laying on the couch. "Papa I am sorry for yelling and making your head hurt. I said sorry to daddy about hitting him." Louis said. "I accept your apology boo can I have a hug?" Harry said opening his arms for Louis. Louis nodded as he ran into his papa's arms and cuddled with Harry on the couch. Harry was enjoying watching TV for a change and not hurting his head. But that all changed about 20 minutes later but Harry didn't say anything but it just continued to get worse and worse. Louis had tired himself out and fallen asleep on his dad.

Liam walked into the living room and cooed at the sight Harry was holding Louis who was quietly relaxed on his papa's chest. "Hi babe" Liam said quietly not to disturb the Kodak moment between Louis and his papa. "Hi babe." Harry said as he padded Louis on the bum in a soothing manner. Louis' began to droop as he heard his papa hum and felt his papa's heartbeat lulling him into dream land. "I think a little boy is ready for bedtime." Harry said. "I agree." Liam said as Harry got up from the couch and carried Louis into his bedroom to change him into Pajamas. "Haz I could get him ready for bed." Liam said. "I got it babe you can get Niall and Zayn ready for bed." he bargained. As Harry walked into Louis' room he tried to set Louis down on the bed so he could retrieve his pajamas but the sudden movement change caused Louis to stir.

"Sssshhhh boo I am just putting some Pajamas on you then you can go back to dream land okay boo?" Harry said. Louis' stirring soon seized which gave Harry enough time to change Louis' pull up and dress him in the Pajamas. Not before kissing the sleeping child on the forehead and covering him up with the blanket and handing Louis his beloved teddy bear his papa gave him the day he was born and as they learned from previous experiences of Louis not having the teddy bear he couldn't sleep without it. "Night Boo sleep tight I love you." Harry said as he walked out of his youngest child's room not before turning on the nightlight because Louis was scared of the dark.

"How are you feeling Haz?" Liam asked. "I'm feeling okay babe." Harry lied. "Are you sure babe?" Liam asked worriedly. "I'm sure babe." Harry said as he pulled back the covers on the bed and got into bed. Liam later joined in the bed. 4 hours later Harry was woken up with a searing pain in his head. "Liam! Liam wake up please." Harry screamed. "What's wrong Haz?" Liam asked. "My head is killing me." Harry said loud enough that it wouldn't aggravate the pain any more than it did. "I am taking you to the hospital babe." Liam said as he put on a shirt and pants and shoes. "I'll call your mom and my mom to watch the kid's okay babe?" Liam said. Harry nodded as he slowly got up from the bed slightly feeling dizzy. "Hi Anne I was wondering if you could watch the kids for me while I take Harry to the hospital his head is bothering him again." Liam said into the phone. "Okay thank you." Liam said as he hung up the phone. "Hi mom can you help Anne watch the kids I have to take Harry to the hospital because his head is hurting him again." Liam said. "Okay thank you mom I love you." Liam said as he hung up the phone.

"Babe both of our parents are going to watch the kids tonight okay? Babe are you okay?" Liam asked worried as he saw Harry starting to sway back and forth. "C'mon babe I got you." Liam said as he snaked his arm on Harry's left side and slowly but surely walked down the stairs to get him into the car to drive him to the hospital. Harry's headache grew worse and it was starting to make him feel nauseous along with the car journey. Anne and Karen checked on the three sleeping kids. The silence was quickly ended with the sound of crying from Louis. "Daddy? Papa?" Louis cried. "Boo what are you doing up?" Anne asked as he picked up the crying baby." "I had a nightmare I want daddy or papa where are they?" Louis asked. "Baby daddy had to take papa to the hospital because his head was hurting him." Anne said as she tried to calm the child down. "I want daddy now!" Louis screamed. "I know boo I'll call daddy and you can talk to him okay?" Anne said as she handed Louis to Karen so she could dial Liam's cell phone.

"Hello?" a voice came into he speaker. "Hi honey I have a sad little boy who had a bad dream and wants to talk to you." Anne says as she hands the phone over to Louis. "Hi babe grandma tells me you had a bad dream?" Liam cooed. "Yea daddy I want you or papa." Louis sniffled. "I know boo but I am with papa don't worry he is okay his head is just bothering him. Do you want to talk to him?" Liam asks. Louis nodded. "Hi baby how's papa's big boy doing?" Harry asked as not to disrupt his headache. "I had a bad dream I want you or daddy." Louis said sniffling. "I know boo but daddy is with me right now but I am okay I promise." Harry said to ease the child's mind. "When daddy and I get home me and you and papa will have a cuddle day does that sound okay?" Harry asked. "Okay papa." Louis said. "I love you baby have both of your grandmas give you plenty of kisses and cuddles for us and have some warm milk. In the morning daddy and papa will be home okay?" Harry said. "Okay papa I love you too." Louis said yawning. "Okay thank you babe I hope you feel better soon get some sleep we'll see you in the morning." Anne said as she ended the call. She carried a sleeping Louis back to his room and laid him back in the bed and made sure to turn on his nightlight as she made her way down the stairs to make coffee for her and Karen.

Louis was sad he had been left alone but then nana Karen brought up a bottle of milk. He sipped it as she read him a story. He was about to go to sleep when he felt his wet pull up. "Nana I wet." Louis said. "Okay baby let's get you changed then you can go back to bed. The sooner you go to sleep the sooner daddy and papa will be home." Karen said as she carried Louis over to the changing table. She removed Louis' soiled pull up and grabbed a new pull up and powdered his little bum with baby powder to prevent a rash from forming. She placed a new pull up on him and carried the sleepy boy back to his bedroom and gave him plenty of good night kisses.