chapter 24

Liam was a little happy to have gotten the results of why his husband was acting this way but he was still concerned on what to do with Harry's separation anxiety as they drove in awkward silence. When they finally got home Harry and Liam were curled up in a blanket while watching TV.

"Babe? You haven't said anything to me since we got back from the doctors anything wrong?" Harry asked. "Nothing babe it's just about your separation anxiety but forget about it baby I love you and I will always will never forget that okay?" Liam said as he pecked Harry on the side of the head and carded his fingers through Harry's hair to relax him to sleep.

The next morning Liam was leaving to take the boys to school while Harry was still asleep. "I love you babe I'll be back soon," Liam said as he pecked Harry on the forehead and quietly snuck out the house and drove with the boys to school.

Few moments later Harry woke up feeling around for Liam in the bed but discovered the bed was empty. "Liam?" Harry said weakly as he looked over to the bed. Thinking he was there, Harry called out to him. Harry got up and turned on the light only to realize Liam wasn't there. Harry started panicking.

He couldn't breathe. His chest hurt and his vision became blurry and he started wheezing. Harry began calling Liam luckily he answered "Babe-"Harry wheezed out. "Babe what's wrong?" "I can't breathe, I'm scared," Harry cried out. "Its okay babe, I'm here. Calm down. You don't need to cry. I'm sorry I didn't say anything. But I'll be home in a bit you're okay," Liam said softly and hung up the phone.

After the phone call ended with Liam Harry sat on the couch trying to relax. He closed his eyes and leaned back into the bed releasing calming breaths. A few minutes later Harry heard the door. "Liam?" Harry called out. "yes babe?" Liam called back out coming to the bedroom. "are you okay? I'm sorry I didn't tell you where I was; you were sleeping so soundly I didn't want to wake you up," Liam said nuzzling his face into Harry's neck.

"it's okay babe, I'm sorry you have to worry about me all the time," Harry said as Liam carded his fingers through Harry's curls. "I had to take the boys to school, how does breakfast in bed sound?" Liam asked getting out of the bed and making his way into the kitchen. As Liam was cooking Harry made his way into the kitchen and sat on a chair by the dining room table. "babe what are you doing out of bed?" Liam asked. "I didn't want to be alone and I like seeing you cook," Harry said cheekily.

"I love you babe," Liam said quickly pecking Harry on the lips and went back to cooking before the food burned. When the food was done Liam put the breakfast on two plates and handed one to Harry and left one for himself and the two of them sat down at the table and ate a romantic breakfast together something they haven't done in a long time since Harry's accident and since the boys had been born.