chapter 36

Liam was busy making lunch for Harry when the phone began to ring. "Hello Styne residence," Liam said. "Omg god is he okay?" Liam asked. "Sure I'll be there right away," Liam said as he ended the call. "Babe, babe wake up," Liam said as he coaxed Harry out of his slumber. "What- what's wrong?" Harry asked dozily. "I just got a call from the school Niall got beat up at school," Liam said. "Is he okay?" Harry asked. "I'm sure he is," Liam said. "I am coming with you," Harry said. "Are you sure you'll be okay?" Liam asked. "I'm sure," Harry said as the two of them got ready to head to the school.

When they got to the school, the director lead them to the white room that they recognized as the nurses office, Niall was laying on a chair, he had two black eyes and bruises on his face and arms. Harry gasped at the scene making Niall open his eyes. "daddy, papa" he said pitifully for them while making grabby hands to Liam who went and hugged the boy but Niall winced at the contact. "what hurts love?" Harry asked while kissing his son's forehead. "everything papa" the boy answered.

Liam turned to the director "can we have a word outside" he asked, trying to control his anger, he wanted to kill those boys who hit his son again. The director nodded and while Liam let go of Niall the boy whined "daddy" he said, in this moment he looked so small to Liam and that only made him angrier. "I'll be right back love, you wait here with papa okay?" he said, but Niall only shook his head. "no daddy, stay, I want to go home." harry hugged him then, and Liam left after kissing his forehead.

"I hope you get the boys who did that suspended, because if I see them even close to my son again, I'll kill them myself." Liam seethed. "yes sir, don't worry those kids wont ever study here again." The director said. "good" Liam said, and went back to Niall. "daddy I wanna go home" the boy said. "let's get going then" he said trying to help Niall stand but the boy didn't even move from the bed. "carry me daddy" he said in a small voice that Liam couldn't say no to.

He picked the boy up and put him on his hips and winced a little but crossed his legs on Liam's waist and laid his head on Liam's shoulder. He started walking to the car and Niall grasped Harry's hand.

Once they arrived back at the house Liam put Niall on the couch, the boy instantly had fallen asleep. "you alright love?" he asked Harry hugging his waist and kissing his lips quickly. "yeah, just my head is hurting a little" Harry's condition was triggered by emotional things too, which made him even more emotional when confronted with those situations. But Harry didn't like it.

"I felt like a little girl who can't deal with anything." Harry said. Liam sighed "love, it's finem you did just fine, even better than I did, don't it make it hurt even more okay?" he kissed him on his temple. "I'll make tea for us, sit down, there is still time before we have to pick up the other two boys." The problem about Harry's headache was that when it started it would only get worse, so after drinking the tea and taking medication, he went upstairs to lay down a little and Liam carried Niall to lay down with Harry. Since he would leave them alone, in case of them needed something they would be close. Liam left to pick up Louis from daycare and Zayn from school.

When Liam made it to louis' day care he entered the school and was greeted by Louis wheeling his chair over to his daddy. "hi baby ready to go?" he asked as he grabbed the boys backpack. After Liam got the boy in his seat he drove to Zayn's school and got the boy in the car and began to drive back to the house.

When he got home he was happy to see that Harry and Niall were both still sleeping so he left Zayn and Louis to play while he started to make something for them to eat later. Moments later Niall began to stir but he cuddled further into Harry's embrace. Harry smiled as he looped an arm around Niall's tiny form and continued to sleep.

Liam then decided to wake them up for dinner since they were probably hungry. The whole family got together upstairs and had a nice dinner after that they cuddled up on the couch for a movie.