chapter 45

Back at the hospital Harry and Liam were still sleeping when Liam felt something vibrating in his pocket. The noise was enough to wake Liam up from his slumber. "Hello?" Liam said as he answered the phone. "Hi honey sorry to have woken you but Louis is upset because Zayn and Niall decided to play a scary game and that scared Louis and he had an accident. He is crying wanting you and Harry," Anne said into the phone.

"Awe my poor baby can I talk to him?" Liam asked. Anne nodded as she placed the phone by Louis' ear. "Hey baby what's wrong?" Liam asked. "Daddy Ni and Zaynie scared Lou Lou," Louis pouted. "Awe that wasn't nice of them was it?" Liam said pouting. "No daddy and Lou Lou had accident," Louis said close to tears again. "Awe baby it's okay daddy isn't mad. Accidents happen all the time," Liam said trying to comfort Louis. "Daddy will talk to Niall and Zayn later bud," Liam said getting annoyed with the boys.

"Lou can I talk to grandma for a second baby?" Liam asked. Louis nodded as he handed the phone back to Anne. "Thank you baby, I'll talk to the boys Liam don't worry about him, you just worry about Harry," Anne said. "Are you sure Anne," Liam said unsure. "I'm sure honey," Anne said about to end the call. Liam nodded as he continued talking to Anne on the phone.

Once the phone call was ended Liam just sat up in the hospital bed thinking he should be at the house to help Anne with the boys but he didn't want to leave Harry alone. "What should I do? I can't bring the boys here and I can't leave Harry alone?" this was a difficult situation for Liam because what if he went home and something bad happened to Harry but then again his youngest son was upset.

With these thoughts in his brain Liam failed to realize that Harry had woken up. "Hi babe what's wrong," Harry asked sitting up in the hospital bed. "Nothing baby," Liam said trying to keep Harry from worrying about Louis. "Babe I know you. Something is wrong tell me," Harry said getting annoyed. "Fine but don't freak out, Anne called me saying that Niall and Zayn were playing a scary game and it scared Louis and he had an accident," Liam said. "Awe my poor baby I want to talk to him," Harry said. Liam knew better than to say no to Harry so he called Anne back again so Harry could talk to Louis.

"Styne residence?" Anne said into the phone as she situated Louis in her arms. "Mom it's me can I talk to Lou?" Harry asked. "Of course baby, Louis someone is on the phone for you," Anne said placing the phone by Louis' ear. "Papa?" Louis said into the phone. "Yes baby its papa. What is this I hear Ni and Zayn were being mean to my baby," Harry said. "Ni and Zaynie scared Lou and made him have accident papa," Louis pouted into the phone. "Awe my poor baby," Harry pouted hearing that his baby was upset. "Papa I want ooo," Louis said talking baby talk.

"I know buddy daddy and papa are trying to come home soon," Liam said trying to comfort to Louis. "Okay papa love ooo," Louis said cutely. "We love you too boo," Liam said about to end the call. Once the phone call was over with Harry looked over to Liam and said "I WANT TO LEAVE NOW. I WILL TAKE THE MEDICATION," Harry said wanting to get out of the hospital to go back to home to be with his boys.