chapter 14

The next morning the boys are getting ready for school. Liam drops Zayn and Niall at the high school and Louis at daycare. What Liam failed to notice is that Niall was getting bullied. "Hey freak," a boy called out. "What do you want Bryan?" Niall asked. "Your family is disgusting. Your dad is a sin and your brother is a lost cause," when Niall heard that he leapt at the boy and a huge fight ensued. The principal was eventually called. "Boys my office now," the principal said walking Niall and Bryan to the office. When Niall and Bryan made it to the office the principal sat in his chair and demanded to know what happened.

Back at the Styne house... it had been a day since the carnival Louis was coming along well with his football. Harry was a different story he had been up and down with his headaches and sickness, he had good days but not many, Zayn over the last two weeks had been hiding something but it was getting harder and harder to hide it from Niall. However, his dad was too busy dealing with Harry and Louis who was struggling with his toileting even more now.

Harry was working at home when the call from the principal comes saying that his son was involved in a fight, he calls Liam to let him know and both end up heading to the school. Liam gets there first since he is with the car and Harry is walking. He sees Niall sitting on a chair crying and his heart breaks a little, Liam hugs the boy and asks "what happened?" but before he can say anything the principal calls both of the parents and kids to the office. In there they explained what happened and Niall and the other boy end up getting suspended because of the fight. Niall does not say anything about the bullying everyday and they wait for Harry and take Zayn and Louis to go home.

When they get home Liam goes to talk to Niall after a while Niall says he is getting bullied and Liam remembers why Niall was also acting strangely lately. Niall ends up crying n Liam's arms to sleep and Liam promises he and Harry will do everything to help. After Niall sleeps he goes to his room but he remembers Zayn. Zayn seems happy to see his papa and makes room for him on the bed. Harry snuggles close to him as he lies down on the bed.

Liam des think a lot about what happened. He feels like he is failing on his family and decides that he will make it better one way or another. After a while he hears the soft snore coming from Niall and slowly gets off the bed and goes lie down with Harry who is waiting for him.

"Harry asks "what took you so long?" Liam explains Niall's story about the bullying for him and how Zayn feels left out enough to ask his dad to lay down with him on the bed. The next morning Louis wakes up to a wet feeling on his bed. The poor boy had an accident during the night. He started crying Liam heard the cries and went into Louis' room. "Awww baby its okay," Liam said gathering Louis into his arms.

Harry soon wakes up and helps Liam wake up the boys for school. Niall isn't going because of his suspension. But Zayn and Louis still have to go. "Lou baby wake up for papa," Harry says stroking his hair... Louis stirs for a moment and opens his little eyes big as he starts crying all of a sudden.

"What happened love?" Harry asked but when he picks the boy up he feels that Louis peed on his pants. Harry sighs and assures Louis its fine as he leads the boy to the bathroom and gives him a quick bath. "Lou love what do you think of wearing a nappy today just for daycare okay baby?" Louis nods while rubbing his eyes with his fists. So harry puts a nappy on him and dresses a still upset Louis.

Harry goes to Zayn's room and wakes the boy up who complains of course and goes to the bathroom anyway, Harry decides to make breakfast and let Niall sleep a little bit more since he was upset yesterday. Meanwhile Liam is still sleepy but not relaxed he decides that a warm shower will help. He goes downstairs to find his husband and two younger kids eating breakfast. "Morning," he says while kissing the kids head and hugs Harry and pecks him on the lips.

"You made breakfast I see" Liam said. "Wanted to help you today" Harry answers smiling. "Oh baby but you always help me" Liam says. They put everything on the table and start to eat. "Harry? Where's Niall?" Liam asked. "I let him sleep since he is not going to school today" Harry said. "Niall he isn't going to school with me?" Zayn asked. "No Zayn, remember yesterday?" Zayn only nods to that and eats his food.

"Daddy you driving me?" he asks later to Liam. "Yes, today is only me and you and Loulou because he has daycare" Liam answers with while hugging him. They leave after Liam gets ready leaving Harry and Niall at home.

When Liam Harry and the boys got home Liam went to talk to Zayn while Harry talked to Niall. "Zayn can I talk to you a minute," Liam asked. Zayn nodded as he followed Liam into the living room. "Is something wrong?" Liam asked. At first Zayn nodded no but then all of a sudden Zayn started crying.

"Come here babe," Liam calls out to Zayn. Zayn goes into Liam's arms. "Awww babe it's okay," Liam said hugging Zayn. "How about you me and papa do something just the three of us okay," Liam bargained. Zayn nodded as he dried his tears with his fists.

Harry was talking to Niall about the bullying. "Babe if someone ever picks on you I want you to talk to me or daddy about it. And not hide it from us. If we don't know what is bothering you how can we help?" Harry said. Niall nodded as he went to Harry for a hug.

While the boys are at school Liam and Harry are cooking breakfast Niall soon joins. "Hey babe you okay?" Liam asks putting a plate of food in front of the boy. Niall nodded sadly as he quietly dug into the breakfast. Liam felt bad for Niall he wishes the boy could be at school with his friends but because of the suspension he couldn't.

Louis was at daycare coloring when he felt the familiar sensation on his bottoms. He began crying. "Awww its okay honey," his teacher said carrying Louis to a changing table.

The teacher quickly changed the boy and he went back to coloring a picture for his daddy and papa. A few hours later Liam and Harry and Zayn were on their way to pick up Louis from daycare. When Louis saw his parents he raised his arms in the air and Liam picked him up hugging him.